Menards...QS Full Synthetic After Rebate $19.99 - 5 Quart or $4.00 a Quart Single Quart Size...

for anyone who has a Menards home center near them and likes Quaker State Full Synthetic...Menards has the 5 quart jugs on sale for $22.46 but add an 11% mail in rebate for a price of $19.99...

if you like the single quarts and your Menards has them...they are also on sale for $4.49 and with the 11% mail in rebate it's $4.00 a quart...

this is for good, full synthetic oil...the ad shows Ultimate Durability but that seems to be an old pic as it shows Dexos 1 Gen 2 compliant and the 6 quarts I bought were labeled Full Synthetic (Dexos 1 Gen3 compliant)...I don't believe anyone has Ultimate Durability except maybe Walmart...I haven't seen it here in ChicagoLand anyway...

No limit except for stock on hand (I don't think Menards is discontinuing it as they had stacks of the 5 quart but not many single quarts...I saw 5W-30, 0W-20, 5W-20 and 10W-30 at my store...

Good until 11/12/2023

Excellent for up to 10k. You're probably right about it not being UD & rather their new "Full Synthetic" version instead. Thanks

Back