30% off Valvoline Advanced/High Mileage 12 quart box 5W30/0W20 $17.70 for 5 quarts

Valvoline Website https://shop.valvolineglobal.com/

- This is coming directly from Valvolines online company store.

- You must buy 4 12 quart boxes of either Valvoline Advanced or Valvoline High Mileage Full Synthetic. 12 quart box only available in 0W20 and 5W30 viscosity. Buying 4 boxes gives you a 20% discount.

- At checkout it asks for a discount code and for another 10% off. Discount code is 10FORYOU. This code can only be used one time for each email address you entered. So keep creating email addresses.

- Free shipping

- I calculated $17.70 pre-tax for 5 quarts using all discounts. I used the "5 quart" metric to compare against other 5 quart jugs on the Walmart shelf.

- This also works for Valvoline Synthetic Blend 5W30 which is a lot cheaper. $13.50 for 5 quarts with all discounts.

Disclaimer: The website is very finicky and glitchy. I sent an email to their support team and some was fixed. Look at the cart and click on the X to remove any items you dont want. Go slow on the website and make sure you are ordering correctly.

I ordered 12 boxes on Thursday and it will be here by Tuesday. Valvoline shipped same day by UPS Ground free.

Last edited:
I went through the Shell, Mobil and Valvoline website for shelf life. Shell says 4 years and Mobil says 5 years. Valvoline doesnt really say. I think it would be safe to buy a good supply of it. If you bought a 2 year supply I think it would be ok.

Right now at Walmart Valvoline Advanced is at $27 for 5 quarts and I dont expect prices to fall. That said I got 12 boxes of Valvoline Advanced. 6 of 0W20 and 6 of 5W30. I have both Lincoln(Ford) and GMC trucks.

Reactions: wlk
Advanced 0w-20 is $15 per five quart jug, currently "clearance" price at our local/regional Fisher Auto Parts. That drops to $13.50 (10% off) if you buy 12 jugs.

If there's a Federated near you, better deal with smaller cash layout. If Federated isn't near you, maybe other distributers are soon to do similar.

Ordered on Thursday, shipped same day, received Tuesday. Savings only come nowadays by buying in bulk.
1000031945.jpg
1000031947.jpg
1000031946.jpg

Reactions: wlk
FWIW I’m late seeing this but I just did this today on 4/10 and it worked on two 12qt garage boxes using subscription. Wait till it ships and then cancel the sub to prevent future charges/orders.
From what I am seeing, the non subscription is a better deal because you can't seem to stack the 4+ 25% discount with the 20% subscription discount. Nor can you stack the 10% discount with the 20% subscription.

However, you can stack the 4+ 25% discount with the 10% discount. That brings a 12qt case from $58.99 to $39.82 before tax. That comes to $3.82 per qt or $16.60 per 5qt jug.

Back