2023 Toyota Venza

My 2015 Altima SV is getting turned in today and I have eliminated it from my signature. The Altima has served me well at 8 years/90K miles. Our driving has slowed down since COVID otherwise we'd be well over 100K miles.

As I mentioned, I found a Nissan Dealer to give me more money(acceptable) than the other dealers in the area.
It is not surprising to me that the two Nissan dealers that I did visit, both offered me the most money. I did visit a couple of dealers that do not buy pre-owned vehicles from private owners. Also, I have not checked every dealer to see what they'll offer me as I think that 6 quotes are plenty and I am tired. I just want to get'er done and get home as we are waiting for my Mother-in-Law to pass(Hospice) and it is a very sad time for all of us.

It looks like they got rid of the partial cloth seats on the XLE trim. The LE does have the better center stack then the XLE and Limited. The LE should of come with heated seats at its price point.

^^^Maybe but I’d rather have other features over heated fabric seats in the LE. I’ve never wanted/needed heated seats in a fabric seat interior even in our northeast winters & even at my age with my back. I’d take heated seats but don’t need’em. We had heated leather seats in my wife’s LEXUS and the were 👍 great.

And there are a few standard features in all trim levels of the VENZA that are nice features however I’d rather have something else in their place. Features such as pwr tilt/tile steering wheel, pwr folding outside mirrors. I like’em but could live w/o them. However they’re linked to the ignition startup/shutdown.
But this is the price you pay for a more premium vehicle and I have the least expensive trim level(LE).

^^^Maybe but I’d rather have other features over heated fabric seats in the LE. I’ve never wanted/needed heated seats in a fabric seat interior even in our northeast winters & even at my age with my back. I’d take heated seats but don’t need’em. We had heated leather seats in my wife’s LEXUS and the were 👍 great.

And there are a few standard features in all trim levels of the VENZA that are nice features however I’d rather have something else in their place. Features such as pwr tilt/tile steering wheel, pwr folding outside mirrors. I like’em but could live w/o them. However they’re linked to the ignition startup/shutdown.
But this is the price you pay for a more premium vehicle and I have the least expensive trim level(LE).
Had many of the same thoughts about useless features like the power seat and power steering wheel adjust for the six months I owned mine. As the only driver, manual stuff is a one time Set it, and forget it. The folding mirrors were nice, made garage parking less nerve racking. I just loved the puddle lamps.

Back