2021 Ford Bronco Sport

I checked them out while shopping small SUV's a few weeks ago. They are neat looking and have some cool features. They drive decent as well with the 2.0 Ecoboost. I would not want the 1.5 though, it felt adequate but that's it. Overall impression was they are overpriced for what you get.

I guess it really depends on what you want in a vehicle but I found the interior to be very cheap feeling and it would be depressing to daily drive it to me. Hard cheap plastic everywhere, nothing felt satisfying to touch. The seats are neat, kind of a rugged cloth type material so should hold up well. I guess it would be easy to clean/maintain and are very utilitarian which is what some people want.

I ended up in a Cherokee Trailhawk. More capable, much nicer interior and was more pleasant to drive with the V6. Also doesn't have that stupid screen sticking out of the dash. I hate how auto makers are doing that.

I agree. But everyone I know who has crashed one hasn’t made it so they are dangerous in that aspect because I wanted either one of the original or II and my parents said absolutely not for that reason.

You do realize that someday you will be responsible for making life decisions and not your parents 😉

Myself, not a fan. I hope it sells well for Ford, but I will not be buying. I agree it looks like previous generation Escapes. I just don't see that much of a difference other than mild facelift from an Escape. I think the larger Bronco seems better, but in general, I am just not that thrilled about the new Bronco's. Seems Toyota had the FJ cruiser out for some time and now this look is old/done.

I'm sorry but it's not the vehicles fault that the driver had no idea what he or she was doing 😉

My dad had a Bronco II and never once had an accident with it.
Oh I know that but anyone that’s ever wrecked one hasn’t made it out alive I’ve seen multiple of them wreck with no survivors. Of course if you don’t have a wreck then no issues. Sometimes the wreck was caused by others. My dad is a truck driver and back in 86 he seen a brand new one roll right in front of him on the interstate killed the lady instantly then another truck plowed into it and crushed it worse.

Oh I know that but anyone that’s ever wrecked one hasn’t made it out alive I’ve seen multiple of them wreck with no survivors. Of course if you don’t have a wreck then no issues. Sometimes the wreck was caused by others. My dad is a truck driver and back in 86 he seen a brand new one roll right in front of him on the interstate killed the lady instantly then another truck plowed into it and crushed it worse.

You've personally seen "multiple of them wreck" and with "no survivors" 🙄

Considering how young you currently are,and given the fact that not many are even on the roads, I'm not going to believe this.

You've personally seen "multiple of them wreck" and with "no survivors" 🙄

Considering how young you currently are,and given the fact that not many are even on the roads, I'm not going to believe this.
I’d never make up anything and post it on a forum. Yes especially when I was a kid. Probably 5-6 I’d say. Nobody says you have to believe it but it’s not made up or exaggerated one bit.

Yep but I kinda am glad now that I didn’t get one after the first time I seen one roll I want nothing to do with them lol.

Better keep an even wider birth from the Chevy Tracker/Suzuki Samurai then, those things rolled if you looked at them wrong. They were far more dangerous than the Bronco II, which was basically a Ranger with a back on it that morphed into the Explorer, that was essentially the same thing. My old Explorer was in a couple of accidents, yet I'm still here to tell the tale! One of them was a T-bone into the side of a Crown Vic.

Wait. You have seen more than one wee Bronco roll with multiple fatalities. Seriously?

5 year olds identifying vehicles in car wrecks:

Bronco II Borat.jpg

Better keep an even wider birth from the Chevy Tracker/Suzuki Samurai then, those things rolled if you looked at them wrong. They were far more dangerous than the Bronco II, which was basically a Ranger with a back on it that morphed into the Explorer, that was essentially the same thing. My old Explorer was in a couple of accidents, yet I'm still here to tell the tale! One of them was a T-bone into the side of a Crown Vic.
Yeah those too. I always forget about those seems they are practically non existent nowadays.

I've owned 3 Bronco II descendants, which were also Dateline specials with class action lawsuits, and while they are more likely to roll (says so right there on the sun visor), it was blown out of proportion to make a news story about the best selling SUV.

I had to put my 2 door 1995 Explorer on 31s into a grass median at almost 70 MPH when a metal bumper fell off a truck and bounced right in front of me. My head hit the headliner as it bounded down the median. I was able to slow it down and merge back on to the highway without even coming to a stop. Then of course there's the t-bone of Malibu idiot in my '94 that I've posted the pics of a few times here.

So if a vehicle rolls, end- over- end that's not considered a crash?! 😂😂😆😆

Seriously dude your digging yourself a hole sooo deep here!
No I am being serious nothing made up about it. Yes rolling end over end is a crash I’m just saying the rest were regular crashes like where someone hits someone else. Don’t know why you don’t believe me.

I never said it was the vehicles fault anyway. But whatever usually people are like this to me anyway. Everyone else believes me so I don’t see why you don’t.

Back