10 Years Of BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here for almost 15 years (4th alias). Seen some funny and infuriating stuff on this forum over the years.

I have lurked long enough to remember Sustina 0W20.
VI 229.

It is not possible to measure the value and the enjoyment of BITOG.

Once upon a time, I only used Red Line 20W50 in everything.

Purolator Classic, PYB and Seafoam were the favourites when I joined and, Pop would always rain on someone's parade, but I did find him entertaining at times.

I'm not at 10 years yet but, I've learned so much about many different topics.

Thanks everyone.

I've enjoyed the rise and fall of AutoRX over my years here.

I still remember when I joined I asked about some snake oil my then work (Sears Auto Center) was peddling and have been around ever since.
Back in 2003 I was bashing AUTO RX very hard. I received my 1st vacation from here.
AUTO RX was a big sponsor here back then. :rolleyes: 🤐

Back in 2003 I was bashing AUTO RX very hard. I received my 1st vacation from here.
It happens. I don't post on one of the Mustang pages anymore because I gave a very honest review of a sponsor's product that was obviously a ripoff of another company's product. I was told my opinion was no longer needed.

It happens. I don't post on one of the Mustang pages anymore because I gave a very honest review of a sponsor's product that was obviously a ripoff of another company's product. I was told my opinion was no longer needed.
Hey bdc, my son was able to buy MC spark plugs for my 07 4.2 V6 @ $3 each with his employee discount (Ford dealership he works at). Is that a good price? To me it seems to be (AGSF32FM/SP504).
The bashing part was probably why you got the vacation, not because they were a sponsor.
Yes, it was.
I have grown up since then.

That paragraph wasn't supposed to be posted. I thought I had deleted it before I sent it to you in a PM, BDC.

Last edited:
Hey bdc, my son was able to buy MC spark plugs for my 07 4.2 V6 @ $3 each with his employee discount (Ford dealership he works at). Is that a good price? To me it seems to be (AGSF32FM/SP504).

Yes, it was.
I have grown up since then.

That paragraph wasn't supposed to be posted. I thought I had deleted it before I sent it to you in a PM, BDC.
In case anyone is curious, that is a fantastic price for those spark plugs.

I'll be at 16 years in a few days....seems like yesterday I told my wife about a cool oil forum I found.

She still looks at me weird when I discuss topics at dinner.
My cousin and friend that used to help me do OCI's for the less fortunate, think that since I have been a member here, I became a different person. For the better, that is.
I still have friends back in FL. that don't understand the site. They're always saying, "How much can someone talk about oil and filters?" I have even given them links to the site and they refuse to join. Some of them think there is more important things in life to read/discuss than oil.
If they only knew, right? ;) (y)

I got a free bottle from them to try for a review on a motorcycle engine. I never noticed anything different. Didn't do anything I could see.

BTW, anyone know why the join dates don't show anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back