Look what you've done to me! (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I joined this site I only bought oil when I was about to do an oil change. I performed my oil changes at my neighbor's house. I only ever kept on hand one old quart of 5-30 PZYB that I bought in high school for emergency topoffs, which never happened because no car I've ever had consumed oil.

Thanks to you I have all this:
2011-01-10_15-58-29_151.jpg

2011-01-10_15-58-43_162.jpg

2011-01-10_15-59-32_511.jpg

2011-01-10_15-59-47_9.jpg

2011-01-10_16-00-07_88.jpg

2011-01-10_16-00-27_910.jpg

That's roughly 240 qts of oil, and when you count the other two boxes of Puro classics I didn't take pictures of, over 100 filters!

I now help about a dozen friends and neighbors with their oil and other minor stuff. So.... thanks a lot guys! And I mean it!
smile.gif

That is some stash you have there. You could almost open up a store with that inventory lol. This place definitely can be an influence on you if you let it.

A hoarder!

j/k, very nice! Cabinets are excellent for fitting oil, like they are purpose-built...

Just because they shutdown the Alaska pipeline, you didn't have to go out and buy all the worlds oil.
grin2.gif

I showed this to my wife so that she could see that I'm not as bad as she says I am.

Her response: What if there's a fire?

I guess she just doesn't get it.

only problem i see is most companies are rpresented, most bitog followers have a brand or two, not nearly all

It won't be long and you will have most of that stash for sale here on BITOG. HE HE
For half price.

Last edited:
thanks I feel kinda normal now. Only have 24 qts of M1 0W40 thanks to black friday with a dozen nissan filters and 3 M1 filters from specials.

But I do have 1 left over qt of GTX and get this...

4 quarts of Nissan bulk oil in my M1 bottles. They gave me a free oil change since they ripped me off changing new looking belt.

So I said here is my M1 to use. please fill my empty bottles with the oil that was included in my free change. LOL

and I only went in since it was January and we had a ton of snow last winter. dealer over torqued my drain plug, I barely got it off... so yeah nothing is ever free

Originally Posted By: tig1
It won't be long and you will have most of that stash for sale here on BITOG. HE HE
For half price.

If he waits long enough he'll pull a profit at half price with the way oil keeps going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back