Your Oil Change Sticker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SLCraig
I'm sorta surprised anyone here uses them to be honest...
I have A and B trip computers, A is for tank mileage, B is for oil mileage.

I change the oil on many of my friends and families vehicles. It is nice for them to have a way to track when they need to have their oil changed, especially if I am not around to do it for them.

Get'em from work. Basic but get the job done.

2011-07-24_22-27-38_76.jpg

I rip a section off of the oil filter box,write down the date,oil used and mileage,then place it in the glove compartment.

Works for me!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: DragRace
I rip a section off of the oil filter box,write down the date,oil used and mileage,then place it in the glove compartment.

Works for me!
thumbsup2.gif

I been doing this for many years, but yesterday find out those sticker is just so cheap, so I give it a try ^^

Originally Posted By: SLCraig

I have A and B trip computers, A is for tank mileage, B is for oil mileage.

That's exactly what I do also. A=Fuel Mileage, B=Oil mileage
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug

where u get castrol one from ? link pls, it be nice if I can get castrol one ^^ im big fan.

What I did was email the company of my choice (Valvoline, Wix, Castrol, etc) and just asked them for some free oil change decal/stickers. I also tell them that I'm a big fan of their brand and like to use their sticker/decals so I can help promote them to people when they see it on my windshield.

That's how I got sent about 20-valvoline stickers. I tell them I have multiple vehicles I use them on. Some places want you to call them so they can get your street address, but that's no biggie, it's always a toll-free #.

I'm about to call QS to ask them for theirs since the reply email I got asked me to call their customer service number.

I forgot about Castrol, gonna email them next for some. Just use their "contact us" link on their website to email them.

Originally Posted By: Eosyn
Originally Posted By: MetalSlug

where u get castrol one from ? link pls, it be nice if I can get castrol one ^^ im big fan.

What I did was email the company of my choice (Valvoline, Wix, Castrol, etc) and just asked them for some free oil change decal/stickers. I also tell them that I'm a big fan of their brand and like to use their sticker/decals so I can help promote them to people when they see it on my windshield.

That's how I got sent about 20-valvoline stickers. I tell them I have multiple vehicles I use them on. Some places want you to call them so they can get your street address, but that's no biggie, it's always a toll-free #.

I'm about to call QS to ask them for theirs since the reply email I got asked me to call their customer service number.

I forgot about Castrol, gonna email them next for some. Just use their "contact us" link on their website to email them.

thx I will try that.

I don't have any silly stickers occupying space on my windshield.
Instead, I have a log book that I keep in the trunk of my RX-8 that has a detailed record of oil changes and top offs, the date they were done, and the mileage at the time. For top offs, I include how much oil I added.

Then, to further that along, I have a login to the Mazda USA website owners section, where I log my oil change date and mileage, and they send me an email when the next oil change is coming up.

And to go one final step forward, I have a login to Pennzoil's website, where I do the same, since I am going to use their oil for the time that I own this car.

BC.

Hello, I rely on slim maintenance records envelopes for my car and that of my mother. Everyone else gets a DYMO label placed near the odometer. Everybody loves the bright color and clear white characters of those old fashioned labels. I have a 50+ year old gun which looks like a big, odd hand held business machine-in chrome!. Come to think of it, I want to be burried with that label maker. Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back