Your Major Annoyances on Your Car!??

This...

1610973326421.png

'17 Buick LaCrosse here: headlights. Light output on low and high is poor and not sufficient in places I'd like to see.
So far, anything that bothered me I also reconfigured or bought a bypass for.

Tesla Model 3 - No blind spot monitors on the side view mirrors. Objects show up on the tablet... The mirror monitors are a far better location.
Lexus RX450h - No Apple Car Play / Android Auto until 2020 on vehicles this expensive? Please.

The "Door ajar" red light is back on after a couple of fixes. The chime that sounded appears to have burned out, I was glad of that. I've read that's one of the common problem on that vehicle. I don't know how we all lived so long without something to tell you one of your doors is open.,,

I think two of the three motor mounts is shot in the Focus, but I have been lazy and putting off replacing them. And the HVAC blend door is stuck on defrost and feet, which is fine for winter but I'll have to fix that before summer. I'm not driving much these days so it hasn't been a priority.

Driver side wind noise, horrible entertainment system and single tone horn that sounds like a moose with a head cold.

2017 Tacoma transmission programming - It is the worst imaginable.

There's actually an ECU update for this issue, not sure how Toyota Canada is handling that though. My 2021 supposedly has the update and it still hunts and shutters at lower speeds. I can't imagine how bad it was on previous trucks. Love the truck, hate the transmission.

Back