Your Major Annoyances on Your Car!??

My fixer upper 2006 Altima likes to lock itself with the keys in it. No idea why it does that haven't been able to figure it out. It'll just start doing it randomly. Like on a cold morning I'll start it and go back in the house come out and it's locked. I have to open it with a second set of keys

How come a lot of you Americans wind up with used Canadian trucks?

A company I work for buys new f350's, uses them for a year then auctions in Texas. Are there substantial savings for you guys?
Not really, and at least in the case with Dodge they don’t have any warranty if they’re from Canada no matter the mileage.

so what would you say!??

I'll start; Our 16 CRV has a key fob, thus a sensor at the door handles for unlocking; my major annoyance with is that when you reach for drivers side handle it unlocks only the drivers door, while if you approach the passenger door and hold the handle all 4 doors unlock for you; so stupid!
Nvm, just saw that you got it fixed.

I still despise automatic HVAC. Radio reception is weak, probably due to the rear window tint. Also, the tint is dark enough the auto-dim mirror doesn't work properly...but not enough to keep headlights from being annoyingly bright.

This is also the first thing I have owned in a long time with a clutch interlock.

My Ford my touch sync gen 1 . Take 3-4 min before I can use the button to control it . Also the touch screen is not respond when touch

None. Nav screen is blank now, but it's a 99 with 344k mi...things wear out.
It'd be a riot with a modern automatic, but it's still fun & dead nuts reliable
GS400

Back