Your instrument panel at speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CivicFan
At some point Mitsubishi was selling rebadged Dodge trucks.

They still do. 2010 Mitsubishi Raider based on a Dakota.

06808171990003-480.jpg

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Originally Posted By: CivicFan
At some point Mitsubishi was selling rebadged Dodge trucks.

They still do. 2010 Mitsubishi Raider based on a Dakota.

06808171990003-480.jpg

Ahh, my eyes!

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Wow, I would never have guessed 200hp would get a car going 150mph...

A '94 BMW 328i was rated at 190hp and would hit 150mph as well.

Originally Posted By: Lethal1ty17
accidentally deleted my pic from the earlier posts so here it is again
speedo152mph.jpg

lets say i hypothetically got off work early tonight and decided to hit up the vacant interstate for some top speed runs...was gunna get a video or another pic but figured i wouldnt.

also, it only reached 140 which is very disappointing, i need to figure out why, it wouldnt pass it.

that the pic i posted of my speedo at a very high rate of speed was nothing but a photoshop that i spent about 4 hours on, you all were my guinea pigs to see if i did a good job, seems like i did! :p

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
^ That's cold!
smile.gif

hahaha obviously i cant ask "do you think this is photoshopped?" because no one does that with a legitimate picture! i realized i never told you guys until now even though i posted that many months ago.

Originally Posted By: Lethal1ty17
that the pic i posted of my speedo at a very high rate of speed was nothing but a photoshop that i spent about 4 hours on, you all were my guinea pigs to see if i did a good job, seems like i did! :p

For the record I had suspicions...but iirc you were pretty new to the board back then and I didn't want to offend you.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac

For the record I had suspicions...but iirc you were pretty new to the board back then and I didn't want to offend you.
cheers3.gif

hah, that would have been ok, i realized after i posted it that i had left the picture name as something like "photoshopspeedo.jpg"

d'oh!

Nick, I wonder where I've seen that view before. Your interior is identical to mine too. One would be hard-pressed to tell our cars apart side by side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back