Wiper Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the Michelin wiper blades from Costco and they were awful, I took them off. They simply would not hug the windshield properly. Their spines can be bent and I tried bending them to make the wipers lie flatter and I still had gaps.

Originally Posted By: pbm
Originally Posted By: The Critic
Costco was selling two packs of wiper blades for about $12 (of the same size). Can't remember the brand, but it was a major one.

I think I picked up Michelin wiper blades at Costco (or [censored]'s Wholesale Club) a few years back.
c
It definitely wasn't Michelin, but I can't remember the brand.

I use Anco winters.

Ditto. Best blades I've ever bought, bar none. Can't always find them. WallyWorld only carries them seasonally aroung here, and anywhere else is hit or miss. Really good blade.

When I managed a AutoZone I sold a lot of Bosch Icons and never had one come back or a single complaint. That is saying something!

Originally Posted By: JohnBrowning
When I managed a AutoZone I sold a lot of Bosch Icons and never had one come back or a single complaint. That is saying something!

Maybe all those people were killed in motor vehicle accidents because they couldn't see where they were going.....j/k
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back