Wiper Blades

Going to replace the wiper blades on my wife's 2019 Equinox.

What is the difference in the GM OE and ACDelco Professional/Gold?

OE Blade is a hybrid blade. Would it be best to stay with that style?

If not GM OE or ACDelco Professional then what is the recommendation for a wiper blade for this vehicle?

Thanks

I like the Trico blades I’ve been using here recently. I get them for a good price thru work. No experience with the GM blades other than changing them and some GM vehicles have that different design that’s interesting and kind of difficult to change so make sure whatever you get comes with the proper adapters.

I like the Trico blades I’ve been using here recently. I get them for a good price thru work. No experience with the GM blades other than changing them and some GM vehicles have that different design that’s interesting and kind of difficult to change so make sure whatever you get comes with the proper adapters.
I’ve been getting great life out of the Trico Flex blades on all our cars. You can get them cheap on rock auto.

I’ve been quit happy with most beam style of wiper blades that I have purchased.
My buddy has an 18 Equinox and uses Rain-X Latitude beam wiper blades and loves them . He buys them mostly out of convenience & cost at Walmart. Rain-X also has an AvantEdge Silicone beam blade as well. Is there a best? Probably. I’d love to find a blade that I can put on and never have to change the ever again. But IDK that this exists.

Personally I've had good luck with Bosch Icons, RainX Latitudes were okay but didn't last as long. These days there are very few applications where non-beam blades will perform better.

Going to replace the wiper blades on my wife's 2019 Equinox.

What is the difference in the GM OE and ACDelco Professional/Gold?

OE Blade is a hybrid blade. Would it be best to stay with that style?

If not GM OE or ACDelco Professional then what is the recommendation for a wiper blade for this vehicle?

Thanks
TRICO FORCE.

if you/someone you know have a Costco membership, the Michelin Hybrid is a great blade, only $9.99 (sometimes on sale for $6.99). Can't speak to longevity, but for the price, anything past 6 months is a bonus.

I’ve been using these for a few years now. Usually grab a set when it goes on sale. Last 3 sets now have been garbage - they are super streaky and don’t really seem to uniform pressure on the windshield to wipe well above 45mph. I wonder if they cheapened the construction to keep the cost low or maybe I got 3 bad pairs over the past 1.5 years across different Costcos (seems unlikely to me).

Switched to trico flex on my other car and this one will be following suit shortly.

if you/someone you know have a Costco membership, the Michelin Hybrid is a great blade, only $9.99 (sometimes on sale for $6.99). Can't speak to longevity, but for the price, anything past 6 months is a bonus.

These are the only wiper blades that I have a problem with. I used them on a minivan and the shape caused them to skip across the windshield at highway speeds. They must work OK for other people, though.

Back