Who's using Liquimoly Molygen?

I'm using it in my BMW. I haven't really noticed anything different, and it's been in for about 5,000 miles now. I used it because I think the kit from FCPEuro with the lifetime warranty is a good deal and much easier for me, since I can walk to the post office from my work, yet WalMart is 30-40 minutes out of the way.

Originally Posted by jeepman3071
I'm using it in my BMW. I haven't really noticed anything different, and it's been in for about 5,000 miles now. I used it because I think the kit from FCPEuro with the lifetime warranty is a good deal and much easier for me, since I can walk to the post office from my work, yet WalMart is 30-40 minutes out of the way.

The convenience is undeniable. Shows up at the door with a Mann filter and a drain plug. The FCP deal is v. good, I'm sending my current oil back after I change it for a refund so will be curious how much the return shipping is. Apparently you can fit it in a large flat rate box which I *think* is $25.

Originally Posted by TiGeo

The convenience is undeniable. Shows up at the door with a Mann filter and a drain plug. The FCP deal is v. good, I'm sending my current oil back after I change it for a refund so will be curious how much the return shipping is. Apparently you can fit it in a large flat rate box which I *think* is $25.

Yeah mine wasn't much when I did it for my sister's 2.5L Jetta. I forget how much it was off the top of my head for shipping, but I also live in the same state as FCP.

Originally Posted by SEBZX79
Are you guys being sarcastic with shipping the used oil back?

Nope.

FCPEuro will take back the waste oil (assuming you bought it from them initially) and issue you a refund. I'm not exactly sure if you get a refund on the oil you returned (in original bottles) and if it includes the oil filter.

Last edited:
Lifetime replacement guarantee. Go to their site. YouTube.

So by the time you ship back oil it will come out to same cost or more compared to purchasing oil locally.
But, good marketing trick.

Originally Posted by edyvw

So by the time you ship back oil it will come out to same cost or more compared to purchasing oil locally.

Pretty close but I can't get the LM locally and it will quite a bit more - but compared to a M1/Castrol Wallywolrd change, in the ballpark. I get all of my consumables from FCP - cabin filters, wipers, plugs. Drop them in the box with the oil change and you really are ahead even factoring in shipping. Great outfit.

Originally Posted by edyvw

Pretty close but I can't get the LM locally and it will quite a bit more - but compared to a M1/Castrol Wallywolrd change, in the ballpark. I get all of my consumables from FCP - cabin filters, wipers, plugs. Drop them in the box with the oil change and you really are ahead even factoring in shipping. Great outfit.

FCPEuro is good for any and all purchases for those on the east coast. Shipping simply just oil back from my location gets really cost prohibitive, so I pretty much have to bulk ship it all back, even then, the cost of shipping may outweigh the cost of the items, unless it's a control arm or brake. I can't wait to ship my brakes and rotors back to them, now that will be worthwhile for me! I love that shop.

6 qts of green 5W40 goodness after using LM's engine flush. Good for 7.5K miles of sending it. 🤣

20200701_140816.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say I do appreciate the easy pour spout that is on the Liqui-Moly bottles.
thumbsup2.gif

100%

Back