Who has the biggest Stash? (Or 'stache)

I used to buy up shelves of oil from all of the local AAP, AZ, PB's. I often stocked 80-100 qts of oil in qts bottles & 5 qt jugs. Sometimes I swept the shelf of oil in my cart so freekin' fast that I hurt my shoulder. šŸ˜†

I just haven't been able to make these types of scores lately but I am still looking and wouldn't mind having ~30 or so qts in stock. You know, like when you can get a brand name full synthetic for
The best single score I ever made was 24 qts of Pennzoil Platinum when it was ON SALE and with multiple rebates(store rebate & MFGs rebate). I ended up making like $12. šŸ¤‘

Last edited:
I only have 10 qts of PP Euro L and a bulk bag of Supertech 0W-20 that I am having second thoughts on using. I do have 4 gallons of maxlife trans fluid though.

I bought 2 x's 5 gallon pails of Mobil Delvac 15W40 in 2019 with the rebate and averaged ~$30/pail so less than $8/gallon. I thought that was pretty good, but no where close to some of the deals you guys find... o_O I still have 3 gallons left.

I stocked up on Mobil Super Synthetic in 2019 as well (12 quarts) because of the Mobile rebate and that is what I use in the wife's T&C and most of my OPE. I only have 2 quarts left.

I am in withdraw a little :ROFLMAO: as I haven't bought any oil since the early fall for the Jeep (ST HM) and the transmission flush (Valvoline AFT+4) I did in my truck...

Just my $0.02

B78EB358-C9A2-4F35-AD6D-F0A19EB0DCC7.jpeg
FA0079D9-BB09-458B-8054-0CDE6868B5A2.jpeg

4qts - Havoline ATF+4
3qts - Ravenol FZ
12qts - Pennzoil Extended Care 5w-30
6qts - PP Euro LX 0w-30
22qts - QSUD 5w-30
35qts - Idemitsu 0w-20
10qts - PP 5w-30
5qts - Castrol Edge 10w-30
5qts - Valvoline DuraBlend 10w-30
10qts - M1 AFE 0w-20
10qts - M1 AFE 0w-30

I was worried the Pennzoil rebate in Canada would end, so I would max out at the end of the year. And guess what. They did end ( in Canada). The best deals are pretty much the monthly sale price at Canadian Tire, but without combining the Pennzoil rebate anymore.
Check this out: https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/prom...nnzoil-400.html#iframe=L2RpeS9PMjAzNl83L2NhLw

Not quite cash back, but I figure I'll use fuel anyway, so a $22 Shell credit isn't too far off.

As for sales, Napa has Platinum on sale this month, at least in Alberta. I'm not sure if they run different promos in BC.

Studebaker on another recent thread...500 quarts that he basically said he won't use in his lifetime.
Yes I've seen some great deals on oil I didn't take advantage of my three shelves in my storage for oil are over flowing and two case on the floor of Napa full synthetic. At 77 I likely won't be driving before that is gone but so far I'm doing pretty well.

No stash for me anymore. At one point I did have about 20 5qt jugs from Autozone and Oreilly clearance sales. Now I just buy oil as I need it. I might have enough oil for the upcoming oil change but thatā€™s it.

I have 3"5"Quart jugs of kirkland and 1 of QSUD and 1 quart of supertech
21 quarts total.

Back