Which tires --275/45/20

I'd agree comparing specific tires would help narrow it down, but looking at my tire buying history I ended up selecting Hankook tires for my last 3 vehicles I bought tires for. My last set was Hankook Ventus Noble S1s on a 2006 Jag VDP.

Thanks for all the info and suggestions. Will start looking at some other options again.

Was looking at something mid price range bc we plan to only have the vehicle maybe another year . No offroad or winter driving. pretty much all highway

Came across a set of Yokohamas Advan Sport that seem decent. rated XL -110Y on closeout for $186 each. Will also look into some of the other options mentioned
Those would be good tires for a years use and sell. IME Yokohamas are very precisely made. They balance well and have this uncanny feeling of riding on glass, with a smoothness I’ve not had with other makes, like at 70 on long interstate drives. Mine were easy to live with, and would be a good fit for the cayenne.

ive had a couple of set of geolanders, and the only area they came up only average was wet traction in pickups with empty beds. Not a thing for an SUV, but it’s made me quite aware about wet traction differences over the years.

I'd agree comparing specific tires would help narrow it down, but looking at my tire buying history I ended up selecting Hankook tires for my last 3 vehicles I bought tires for. My last set was Hankook Ventus Noble S1s on a 2006 Jag VDP.
I put a set of Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 on my former Ford Escape SE 2.0. They were fantastic tires. Way better tires than the OE Michelin Energy Savers.

If the Kumho crugen hp71 is a good tire then I will go with that

I had them OEM on my wife's Hyundai Santa Fe. It was the first decent "factory tire" I have ever had on a new automobile...And I mean EVER.....

Back