Where can I find Amsoil Locally?

Just ask what oil you should use on any Facebook car group. 37 AmsOil dealers will come forward trying to peddle their wares. Maybe one will be local!

any major stores
I suspect no major stores carry it and this is part of their model. When you see it in any stores, they're typically local, mom-and-pop places or franchises of a chain and I believe in those cases, a local Amsoil sales rep convinced a store manager to stock some. For example, Ace Hardware stores are all franchises (at least around here) and I've seen Amsoil in (1) location, but not the others.

My experience with contacting (multiple) reps in the past was always "no, I don't have it but I can order it and have it shipped to you". Only product they all seemed to "stock" was standard 80W-90 gear oil, then random other oils and fluids.

All of the Rural King stores in this area sell it... but none of them show up here.
I'll bet it's the same situation I just described. A local rep made a deal or arrangement between him/her and those local stores.

When I put my zip code in and pick "retail stores", the vast majority of the results are auto repair shops, not stores.

The AMSOIL Depot
100 El Camino Real
San Carlos CA 94070

Dealing with the staff of one can be trying and tiring. Grumpy cat. Try some catnip?

Last edited:
I've only seen it at garages or performance shops.

Last edited:
Motorcycle/offroad shops usually have a few. Otherwise you have to meet some creep in the parking lot or at home like you are buying drugs or something. It's the weirdest business model.

My local NAPA store has most of their products in stock!

I was gonna say some Napa stores near me carry Amsoil routinely.. . The one is southern Gloucester County has a BUNCH of Amsoil oils and transmission fluids, gear oils etc…

And Carquest right.near me in Williamsburg has a lot of Amsoil too.

And an Advance Auto Parts has it in Williamsburg too. Not much selection there but they do have some 0w29s and 5w30s.

there are some people on this site that you can order Amsoil from ,also,with maybe a discount,or check on a preferred customer program through Amsoil

Check with @Pablo he can hook you up if you're willing to order online, last I remember has a discount code for the users here.

Back