Where are you buying your Fram Ultras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Macgyver452
I also buy the 6 packs on ebay, but I wait until Ebay has a "flash sale" which is basically a $15 off $75 promo code (one just happened yesterday). I buy 18 filters for 3 different cars which brings each filter cost down to about $3.85 each.

I then use ebates and ebay bucks to get cash back. In the end, I usually pay around $3.60 per filter. Shipping is always free and there is no tax. I get cash back on my credit card I use too, but that's really getting into it even more.

Bingo. I haven't been able to find better prices anywhere unless Rockauto is closing them out. Those opportunities are far and few, and on old stock or something being discontinued.

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
ebay in 6 packs
+1. Would recommend. The prices range from $20 to $35 for a 6 pack. Mottorking says they are good for 15+ years if you keep them inside your home. They don't take up much space.

Originally Posted By: sw99
WM but I am kind of over the FU filters. I am really enjoying my 1.50 RA closeouts.

Those are hit and miss many times, plus you have to add shipping to the total (sure cheaper if you buy more).
You can end up with some good deals sometimes. I got 5 Wix made CQ blue, 1 Wix made CQ Red and 2 Fram made CQ Red from them on closeout, ended up being about $2.30/filter.

Originally Posted By: blupupher
Originally Posted By: sw99
WM but I am kind of over the FU filters. I am really enjoying my 1.50 RA closeouts.

Those are hit and miss many times, plus you have to add shipping to the total (sure cheaper if you buy more).
You can end up with some good deals sometimes. I got 5 Wix made CQ blue, 1 Wix made CQ Red and 2 Fram made CQ Red from them on closeout, ended up being about $2.30/filter.

VERY hit and Miss. a couple years back, I ordered some wix made Closeouts for the vibe in my sig from RA. they were like $1/ea. the ones I got were Private labeled for a chain that went out of business in 1997(Big A Auto parts). this was in early 2014... Filters were WELL past their shelf Life, which i confirmed with WIX..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back