Where are you buying your Fram Ultras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I bought the last two XG7317s from my local PepBoys. Their stock of this common filter, and other Ultras has led me to belive that they may stop stocking them. Besides being $9.99 normally, they were discounted to $7.50. Also, I know PepBoys is starting to really push the Champion brand for filters, headlamp bulbs, etc.

When stopping by local Advance Auto Parts, I now see that they are only carrying Fram Extended Guards... the same goes for AutoZone. I also don't see them at Walmart anymore either.

I don't see them on the AAP or AZ websites anymore either.

I bought some as filler from AAP to hit a minimum for some worthwhile coupon code.
I also purchased some from Meijer on a BOGO 50% off store offer and then took advantage of a Fram MIR.
The filters were four bucks or so net after deals and MIR, don't remember exactly.
Meijer stocks these filters locally as does Walmart.

EBay 6pack for $28.01
smile.gif

I get all of my filters at Walmart, with the exception of the Subaru-specific PH9715 which they don't stock. For that filter, it's AutoZone or Amazon.

I get mine from Walmart, but since you said your Walmart doesn't have them anymore you could always shop on Amazon.

Just bought a single Fram ULTA XG3614....from e-bay....free shipping....for $7.79 (No sales tax in Oregon).

Thats about $1.50 less than at our local Walmart.

Only at Amazon using subscribe and save and only when Fram is offering a rebate. The combination of those two make it a good price.

I got the FPS in 2 pack from eBay. Should last me 4-6 years total.

The 15k mile Ultras are probably being discounted, and will continue to be discounted, mostly on eBay.

if you live in Meijer territory (MI,OH,IN,KY,IL,WI) they are a regular stock item. (and where i normally buy mine, I also work there, so....)

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Walmart and Amazon
Me too. I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon with Prime

As above...Ebay 6 pack...... Gen. 20KW generator and 23 V twin Hustler ZTR both using Ultra4967 and can't beat $4.xx each at my doorstep.

I also buy the 6 packs on ebay, but I wait until Ebay has a "flash sale" which is basically a $15 off $75 promo code (one just happened yesterday). I buy 18 filters for 3 different cars which brings each filter cost down to about $3.85 each.

I then use ebates and ebay bucks to get cash back. In the end, I usually pay around $3.60 per filter. Shipping is always free and there is no tax. I get cash back on my credit card I use too, but that's really getting into it even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back