What's the word on Valvoline advanced 5w30

It's a reason not to buy Valvoline
Could be. Could really be. I bought my last jug for the wife's Subaru.
And they just got together a killer formulation and adpack. Dang!

Then I just read this -

Financial Highlights
ARAMCO: Aramco achieved a record quarterly net income of $39.5 billion in Q1, an 82% increase from $21.7 billion in Q1 2021, primarily driven by higher crude oil prices and volumes sold, and improved downstream margins. May 15, 2022
CNBC: Net income rose to $42.4 billion for the quarter, up from $30.4 billion the previous year and just above expectations. The Saudi company also reported an increase in free cash flow to a record $45 billion from $28.7 billion one year prior and paid out its second-quarter dividend of $18.8 billion. Nov 1, 2022

... but ain't they all rakin' it in

TSC just now - got the 4 they had …

IMG_9374.jpeg

IMG_B7E8C02D209B-1.jpeg

What's everyone think on the Valvoline advanced 5w30? Haven't run Valvoline in awhile but it's cheaper to run now then my usual Castrol Edge. Like 7 bucks cheaper a jug on sale at Walmart compared to Castrol so was wondering what's the word on it. I take it that it's good being a modern synthetic.
Yeah Castrol pricing had gone up, idk why and edge ep got taken off the shelf at walmart

What's everyone think on the Valvoline advanced 5w30? Haven't run Valvoline in awhile but it's cheaper to run now then my usual Castrol Edge. Like 7 bucks cheaper a jug on sale at Walmart compared to Castrol so was wondering what's the word on it. I take it that it's good being a modern synthetic.
Good oil. Use it

Back