What to do with too much raisins?

I saw this thread only now. Put the raisins in mason jars or similar and soak in rum. That way they will keep for a long time and they make A delicious addition to baked goods. Don't worry about the booze, it will have long evaporated by the time you eat your raisin rolls.
A few days after I had participated in this thread, my dog got sick and had to go to the vet. I was freaking out. Could it have been raisins?
Long story short, I asked the vet if this possibly could have been from a few raisins. He said no. After blood testing, he had some sickness from a tick. Not Lyme.
Round of antibiotics and all was well.
I haven’t had any raisins in front of him since. Freaked me out.
Start a band?