What is your state known for?

Well I guess it depends on who's thinking of Arkansas and what it's known for. I'm sure a lot of the L.A. and New York City crowd (among others) thinks it's toothless hillbillies married to their cousins and the "People of Walmart" memes. :unsure: :sneaky:
Diamonds, Walmart, Tyson chicken, and Mark Martin for you race fans.
Don't forget your Hogs!! They are playing some really good football!

Georgia

- Worlds busiest airport (well pre-covid). Whether you are going to heaven or hell after you die you will connect through Atlanta Hartsfield.
- Peaches - despite the Peach State name we are not the largest producer of peaches, California takes that crown.
- Chicken wing bones litter every sidewalk in Atlanta.
- Coca Cola

18_btcom_media_1080x720_bigtex.jpg

thumbnail-5.jpg

texas-longhorn-standing-in-bluebonnets-jon-holiday.jpg

5.jpg

A really big hole made by a meteor, a really big and deep ditch made by a river, more really big holes made by miners, very hot weather, very dry weather, amazing sunsets and a bridge from London.

Good Afternoon folks. My state, Pennsylvania is known for the Amish communities, bad roads, great sports teams, and historical places. What is your state known for, good and or bad?

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺
Well for beer lovers, you can't leave out Yuengling. There's lots of people in a lot of states that wish they could get it. It's a good, refreshing beer in my opinion.
My wife had planned a vacation to Pennsylvania for the summer of 2020 and we were excited about it. Well, we all know what happened to a lot of plans in 2020. We're planning on getting that vacation in sometime during the next couple of years.

In Connecticut

One party In the state Gov.
High taxes
State motto UNDER CONSTRUCTION, DETOUR AHEAD
Proposed Tolls everywhere
Massive Deficit spending
Can't control spending

There's more but I'm getting a headache.

Tom B
Ditto New York...with terrible roads too...

Good Afternoon folks. My state, Pennsylvania is known for the Amish communities, bad roads, great sports teams, and historical places. What is your state known for, good and or bad?

Thank You all 🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺
Sky high property taxes, beef, pork, chickens, corn and beans and conservative values.

Friendly people, coastal area, beaches, lakes and foothills of the mountains.
Throw in great climate and low, low taxes.
Good interstate system is a nice plus.

Back