What is the absolute best mainstream full synthetic oil?

There is no specific oil or OCI that will keep this kind of water pump from failing. Regarding a water pump failure dumping coolant into the oil pan... if I insisted on keeping the vehicle... I would research other failures of this kind and come up with an average vehicle age/mileage at failure, then proactively change the water pump 10k before that as well as any other normal wear items "while I'm in there." This really is a lame design and it's hard to see engineers collectively agreeing this is a good approach... because water pumps never fail, right? Hindsight must be blinding these engineers by now.

Flushing the coolant at 11,800 miles and then every year? I vote this as the most OCD post of the year.
Change the blue coolant out every 40k only because Napa had a crazy deal on Zyrex coolant awhile back and I was tired of having ten gallons laying around lol

I hate that ford design.. super expensive to fix and no indication its failed right away..
I dont think you can change coolant or oil to avoid a failure.. check you oil and coolant level every other day might be a better plan..
If the water pumps tend to fail at 80 k miles maybe just pay for the repair at 65 or 70 k miles.. it might be worthwhile. Hard to say.

Drive the car to 50K then sell it. Or if you love it, fix it when it fails. Just start saving now.
My buddy has a two post lift in his barn, do you have a buddy or a friend of a buddy who has this? Then you can do the repair some weekend if it fails. Dropping the complete front engine cradle may be the way to go; Take out the powertrain the way it went in

There is no "best" oil for this, something with an aggressive DP might cause more issues than it solves in this case,

Must have been designed by the Porsche engineers that put selected a roller bearing supported intermediate shaft instead of a pressure lubed plain bearing. Unspeakable.

Good luck enjoy the car. Don't worry or fret, instead just plan ahead.
The m96 porsche flat 6 in the 996 gen of the porsche 911 and boxster and cayman is a nightmare. Terrible design in a car that you can barely ever even see the engine..
The grace was... that the 99 porsche was about 16 to 18k 2 years ago. A good value. Now with the covid tax the same cars are 28 to 32 k 2 years older with more miles. Killing me as I want to buy one..
Rebuilding that engine is typically about 14 to 22 k dollars... makes it a hell of a gamble.