What happened to TechnoLoGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was carnoobie

Why do moderators delete *any* thread? They can lock it but why get rid of the thread altogether? Any moderator willing to answer that question?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Did anyone ever confirm that GHT had the same IP address as technologs?

I am not sure about the IP address however it was definitely ght.
Honestly I found his threads funny. He isn't a bad guy,he's just not very subtle and can rub some people the wrong way.
Carnoobie was from Edmonton. I dug up a pile of dirt on him and posted some and I haven't seen him since.
Ram man/Chevy boy is a troll to no end. His posts irritated me to no end.
If ght is banned again that's too bad. He got baited,and swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

I am not sure about the IP address however it was definitely ght.
Honestly I found his threads funny. He isn't a bad guy,he's just not very subtle and can rub some people the wrong way.
Carnoobie was from Edmonton. I dug up a pile of dirt on him and posted some and I haven't seen him since.
Ram man/Chevy boy is a troll to no end. His posts irritated me to no end.
If ght is banned again that's too bad. He got baited,and swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Yep, GHT/Techno meant well and had some very entertaining posts. Hopefully he is just on a temporary vacation.

It's funny how people post here under different names and I never, ever notice it. Not once!

I wonder if I should have an alias on here as well. Something misleading like "e1jefino" or "P0PRIVIT".

Originally Posted By: dishdude

Yep, GHT/Techno meant well and had some very entertaining posts. Hopefully he is just on a temporary vacation.

I agree. He didn't bother me, and his threads were always good reading on a slow day at the office. Those who were bothered by them probably should have learned not to click on them.

Seems like they had a big fan club with all the people that complained and still managed to click onto the threads to read as well as participate.

Originally Posted By: css9450

I agree. He didn't bother me, and his threads were always good reading on a slow day at the office. Those who were bothered by them probably should have learned not to click on them.

I certainly understand why some people got excited. If I was an American taxpayer knowing my taxes could potentially fund him based on a possible psyc claim would infuriate me as well however its not really him that's to blame,its the entire system that allows this kind of thing.
His posts were certainly a bright spot in a dull day,and he played on that,trying to shock and awe,which brought way too much attention to himself. He shoulda just tried to lay low and have his questions answered and been on his merry way.
Anyways I hope its not a permanent vacation. He was entertaining.
I think he needs his own sub forum,so he doesn't bother members whom take issue with his lifestyle and so on.
Life and let live right?

Oh, the memories... Carnoobie LOL, I actually thought that
GHT was Carnoobie.

Did Carnoobie have any other aliases while on here.

Oh and please tell, what dirt did you dig up on him?

Canadian trolls are pretty rare and could be worth something.LOL

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
GHT was Carnoobie.

I found his fb page and misc other forums he posted in. His home address,some of his posts. He got argumentative with me so I copy and pasted some stuff and I never saw him again

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
GHT was Carnoobie.

I found his fb page and misc other forums he posted in. His home address,some of his posts. He got argumentative with me so I copy and pasted some stuff and I never saw him again

Rand and I had similar fun with GHT (we even posted his mug shot on here) but that didn't seem to phase him at all.... He craves attention, doesn't care who gives it to him.

I don't think he's a bad guy, just a bit of an over-the-top attention [censored]. Which I feel he needs to reel in a bit.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
that was carnoobie

Why do moderators delete *any* thread? They can lock it but why get rid of the thread altogether? Any moderator willing to answer that question?

I cant think of a single thread that Ive deleted, besides those that are blatantly spam.

That said, posts routinely get "deleted" (actually moved to another location) when they are unacceptable.

Not sure who/when/why the thread was removed, but I was the one to ban ram_man, due to fighting as well as having multiple handles (not just chevy/dakota and ram_man); but it was sleuthing of someone who must read and remember far more threads than I, who made the connection (as is often the case, where a user reports suspicious behavior via the notify button).

TechnoLoG is indeed GHT, I found that with an IP tracker a while back. He was being civil, so he was allowed on, but as many state, it has turned into a GHT "blog". He makes a LOT of people unhappy/report threads, but he also is found to be comic relief by many people as well, which was part of the consideration when he was first found and acting civil.

But TechnoLoG also had multiple handles, and had done his own fighting as well as posting of foul things that have been taken down, so he is gone too.

Both are on vacation, and are on "trial". If they get a third strike, it will be a very limited one.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Rand and I had similar fun with GHT (we even posted his mug shot on here) but that didn't seem to phase him at all
was that the Burger King photo or a real mugshot? link please, I need to LMAO.

No need, he admitted it was his new alias in one thread where the ol' lady was brought up. Plus, the timeline fits for when ol' lady would have kicked him out for blowing the trans in the Volvo.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Rand and I had similar fun with GHT (we even posted his mug shot on here) but that didn't seem to phase him at all
was that the Burger King photo or a real mugshot? link please, I need to LMAO.

That was him, he originally posted it when he was GHT and having all kinds of trouble with the Volvo.

With all the bait that was thrown at him, he showed a lot of restraint and lasted surprisingly long before he took the hook. I commend him for trying. I also thank him for the comic relief.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Can someone confirm that carn00bie moved to FL and traded his civic for an accord?

I'm convinced of it, I am sure his Mother is still scrubbing the sink too.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: Vikas
that was carnoobie

I cant think of a single thread that Ive deleted, besides those that are blatantly spam.

That said, posts routinely get "deleted" (actually moved to another location) when they are unacceptable.

Not sure who/when/why the thread was removed, but I was the one to ban ram_man, due to fighting as well as having multiple handles (not just chevy/dakota and ram_man); but it was sleuthing of someone who must read and remember far more threads than I, who made the connection (as is often the case, where a user reports suspicious behavior via the notify button).

TechnoLoG is indeed GHT, I found that with an IP tracker a while back. He was being civil, so he was allowed on, but as many state, it has turned into a GHT "blog". He makes a LOT of people unhappy/report threads, but he also is found to be comic relief by many people as well, which was part of the consideration when he was first found and acting civil.

But TechnoLoG also had multiple handles, and had done his own fighting as well as posting of foul things that have been taken down, so he is gone too.

Both are on vacation, and are on "trial". If they get a third strike, it will be a very limited one.

Thank you for the clarification.
I do agree that the "blog" needs to stop. Ask a question,get your answer,then post whether the remedy worked or not.
Or move the comic relief to an off topic sub forum as to not pollute threads where members are having real trouble and genuinely require help.
Regardless. Ght instead of being sneaky just be straight,and leave the bickering to pm's or rise above it and ignore it.
And if he were smart he would leave his personal situation out of any posts. I can definitely understand why it infuriates some members on his admissions of trying to use the systems ssi net as a cop out to not maintain steady employment.
I truly hope he learns his lesson for good this time. He isn't a bad guy however the forum could do without the personal and private info.
If he can just keep it to autos and oil e will be all set.

Thank for the info

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Can someone confirm that carn00bie moved to FL and traded his civic for an accord?

I'm convinced of it, I am sure his Mother is still scrubbing the sink too.

Hehehe. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back