Anyone heard from PimTac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an internet forum, how would anyone know what someone else is doing outside the forum? I doubt 95% of the people here know another members real name, you know, to check the obits for example.

I don't know. I've gotten close to members on other forums and have their numbers, or have met in person.

It's an internet forum, how would anyone know what someone else is doing outside the forum? I doubt 95% of the people here know another members real name, you know, to check the obits for example.
Many members reach out to me often to see how I am doing. Some I have not heard from in awhile.

There are lots of members that I wonder about. One in particular that just randomly disappeared is ABT_CBT_ENGR hope he is well I enjoyed many of his valuable posts. Last seen Christmas Eve of 2020. And also Red Crow. Who I sent numerous emails too after he left and no response but I don’t know his real name cause he didn’t share it. He would always stand up for me which I appreciated. And many others too. Too many to name. I usually see PimTac posting regularly.

There are lots of members that I wonder about. One in particular that just randomly disappeared is ABT_CBT_ENGR hope he is well I enjoyed many of his valuable posts. Last seen Christmas Eve of 2020. And also Red Crow. Who I sent numerous emails too after he left and no response but I don’t know his real name cause he didn’t share it. He would always stand up for me which I appreciated. And many others too. Too many to name. I usually see PimTac posting regularly.

I did wonder what happened to him. His work as a GM engineer (i think) were very insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back