What happened to TechnoLoGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Miller88
How did he go from MA to PA?

People move all the time. I've lived in 7 states over the past 20 years or so.

You do realize that one can put anything in the location box, right?

Sure, but he was truthful about it. He documented his entire move to PA on BITOG, too, including pictures.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Miller88
How did he go from MA to PA?

People move all the time. I've lived in 7 states over the past 20 years or so.

You do realize that one can put anything in the location box, right?

He really played along with license plates and visible storefronts that you could probably find on streetview.

Claimed at one point to work at a Brand X gas station in Dorchester, MA.

I've been on plenty of forums in my life. TechnoLoGs was pretty good, but nothing compared to GHT. He might have been one of the best trolls ever. Some of the best BITOG entertainment I've seen ever. The photos and amount of effort but into GHT was commendable.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jigen
I've been on plenty of forums in my life. TechnoLoGs was pretty good, but nothing compared to GHT. He might have been one of the best trolls ever. Some of the best BITOG entertainment I've seen ever. The photos and amount of effort but into GHT was commendable.

Not sure I understand your comment, as they were the same person
21.gif

Unless of course you are just commenting on the nature of the projected persona?

Originally Posted By: volk06
All this thread is doing is giving GHT or techonologs the attention he wanted.

That's right. He gets his fix even without having to post a single thing.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: babyivan

For some reason, I'm ok with that.

I keep looking for the "free ght" thread.
Hehehe

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

21.gif

Unless of course you are just commenting on the nature of the projected persona?

Yup. I just enjoyed the GHT persona much more.

I agree GHT and Carnoobie were exceptional and classic trolls.

Like the old television graduation PSA used to say about each HS
Valedictorians.....

"You're the best, of the best.... this year"

LOL

Normally I wouldn't post on a topic such as this, but I have to say I'm laughing at some of the things said in this thread.

Some individuals state how professional this forum should be (which it is for the most part), but at the same time everyone is talking "gossip" in the general/off-topic forum.

Also, "trolls" are meant to be annoying, so the entertainment actually comes from people "biting" the idea proposed. Those that find it entertaining aren't the ones replying to threads, adding fuel to the fire (although I will admit, some of the threads were relevant).

My basic point:

Rules of this forum point to no spam, but we have this general/off-topic forum as well as the knowledge that a lot of people will not take the time to search for extra information before clogging a forum with random questions.

On the other hand, to what extent is information considered spam? When does it become entertainment? When is it civil?

This is the bottom line of a debate in this context.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
I agree GHT and Carnoobie were exceptional and classic trolls.

Like the old television graduation PSA used to say about each HS
Valedictorians.....

"You're the best, of the best.... this year"

LOL

Carnoobie was a troll who didn't know he was a troll. He was serious with his absurdity. He's a young kid,I don't believe of driving age yet. My guess about 14 years old. His posts were real questions.
I'm surprised he remembered to breathe.

No debate needed, trolls are part of the online game and we should all be proud that this site is so coveted that people work at coming here!

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Carnoobie was a troll who didn't know he was a troll. He was serious with his absurdity. He's a young kid,I don't believe of driving age yet. My guess about 14 years old.

Umm, no. But I guess he fooled you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: babyivan

For some reason, I'm ok with that.

Agreed.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

21.gif

Yup. I just enjoyed the GHT persona much more.

Gotcha
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back