What are you watching on tv right now?

Watching Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals game. Not a big fan of either team so go both teams as I just enjoy the game in general. It’s the only game on right now.

Bought this one at Amazon a while back: I liked it and am going thru it again .........
dCIcP4sncBSDYaRPyPxd9JDIsm6.jpg

Watching the Chicago Cubs @ San Diego Padres game. Go Padres. They just scored 7 runs in the 6th. Also glad to see Pirates doing very well to start too. Can’t believe how bad the Marlins are doing. You know when a team is worse than the Athletics and Rockies then there is a problem.

Turns out, wifey got Britbox at some point. Started watching A Touch of Frost (detective series) last night, have heard there is this Inspector Morse that I might follow it with.

Watching The Munsters one of my favorite classics. I’ve seen every episode but the show never gets old. Have it on disk starting with season one episode one. And a glass of chocolate milk to go with it.
I haven't watched that show in nearly 30 years... used to watching it at my grandparents. Might be closer to 40 years now... Funny show.

Back