What are you watching on tv right now?

At 72 years old, I couldn't bear watching any more old TV Shows. I need new, so I'm stuck paying high Cable-type bills. Currently I'm with WOW Cable and my monthly bill for Premium Cable with all the local major sports teams, DVR, Internet and Landline Phone is $250.

WOW has been trying to move me over to Steaming-only. I heard eventually everyone will be forced to remove themselves from Ethernet TV and go to Wireless Streaming only.
When that day occurs, then I'll go shopping for another Provider. Then I'll probably jump on You Tube Subscription. I already have Amazon Prime and Hulu for free....... courtesy of my daughter's membership at these 2 places.

Two cable TV Shows that I watched yesterday (DVR) are brand new episodes of Walking Dead and Life Below Zero. I watch a-lot of Daystar Programming, TBN and EWTN. Nobody offers these-3 anywhere with a subscription, not even YouTube. There's too many religious shows on these-3 and eventually I'll have to stream those on the 24" screen computer, instead of a 65" TV.

No, I used to hook up a laptop to my TV for streaming stuff like Daystar and TBN. But that was a hassle, since my wife knows very little about how to bounce around from (hypothetical) VCR to Cable - to laptop - to Hulu.........etc. I need to keep everything simple for her and WOW offers that simplicity. But like everything else in life, if you want it-all, you will pay a higher price for it.. That high price for me is shelling out $8 per day for WOW and all the added extras I have with it.

Last edited:
At 72 years old, I couldn't bear watching any more old TV Shows. I need new, so I'm stuck paying high Cable-type bills. Currently I'm with WOW Cable and my monthly bill for Premium Cable with all the local major sports teams, DVR, Internet and Landline Phone is $250.
Do an honest price comparison:

Drop the land line go with a cell

Drop cable and go streaming

If a push not worth it but used to be much cheaper- now streaming has gone up but is easy to be selective

Maybe tough to get some local sports

Cell has some deals

WOW has been trying to move me over to Steaming-only. I heard eventually everyone will be forced to remove themselves from Ethernet TV and go to Wireless Streaming only.
When that day occurs, then I'll go shopping for another Provider. Then I'll probably jump on You Tube Subscription. I already have Amazon Prime and Hulu for free....... courtesy of my daughter's membership at these 2 places.

Two cable TV Shows that I watched yesterday (DVR) are brand new episodes of Walking Dead and Life Below Zero. I watch a-lot of Daystar Programming, TBN and EWTN. Nobody offers these-3 anywhere with a subscription, not even YouTube. There's too many religious shows on these-3 and eventually I'll have to stream those on the 24" screen computer, instead of a 65" TV.

No, I used to hook up a laptop to my TV for streaming stuff like Daystar and TBN. But that was a hassle, since my wife knows very little about how to bounce around from (hypothetical) VCR to Cable - to laptop - to Hulu.........etc. I need to keep everything simple for her and WOW offers that simplicity. But like everything else in life, if you want it-all, you will pay a higher price for it.. That high price for me is shelling out $8 per day for WOW and all the added extras I have with it.

I don’t pay high price for internet; more like $38 since me and guy upstairs split cost. All I have is free stuff on Amazon fire stick, RCA over air antenna and a ROKU 4k EXPRESS All free.

Watching currently the Milwaukee Brewers @ Chicago Cubs spring training game from yesterday I think it is. Really excited for baseball season. Season starts on Thursday.

Watching Drake and Josh on Paramount Plus. The first two episodes are missing and it looks like a lot are I guess probably rights issues.

Just flipped on the 76ers v Clippers game. I'm looking for tips on how to play hard-nosed D from 'The Beard'.

3 Body Problem on Netflix.
The premise is good, story ok. BUT it's like watching Friends. And some poor acting. I have not read the books, but story simply is not like this from what people are saying. Most say the show ruined it. The one sexy girl.....I mean she never takes her makeup off..........genius...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Shogun (Hulu) - Still very good
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Man Hunt (Apple TV) - Started ok, about Lincoln and JW Booth but more about post civil war reparations

Good Evening folks. Family member and I are watching “Matlock” one of my favorites. On Pluto tv via my fire stick. Still raining here also.

What are you watching on tv right now whether it’s cable, streaming or over air antenna?
I have never seen any Matlock but have heard talk about the show for many years. In retirement my Dad used to watch it all the time I been told. What is the story line? Matlock is a lawyer? DA? Detective etc....? I been planning to watch a few episodes to see if I can get into it soon. Growing up watching Tv with my Dad, I am sure I have probably seen every Andy Griffith show that ever aired on Tv so I am a fan of the star...

Back