What are you watching on tv right now?

I’m currently relaxing on this fine birthday of mine. Watched two movies earlier. Sully and Priscilla now I’m watching the San Diego Padres @ Colorado Rockies. Go Padres if you can’t beat the Rockies then there is a problem lol. I watch the games on MLB TV all teams package with broadcast and AtBat which is like highlights and stuff.

Currently watching SpongeBob. I’m on season 6. I have 7 more episodes left till season 7. Sometimes you don’t see an episode for so long that you forget about it so it’s glad to be watching all the seasons in order since I started doing this in November.

Finished Shogun. HIGHLY recommended.

Watching The Sympathizer. So far they are pulling it off. Serious and comedy. Tough act.

Finished Tokyo Vice a few weeks back.

Not sure why the Asian theme, but all really good shows.
I had just finished watching the original Shogun on DvD set when I saw Fx was going to air a remake. I did not get to see any of the new one yet but plan to stream it after a buddy told me he thought it was very good.

I had just finished watching the original Shogun on DvD set when I saw Fx was going to air a remake. I did not get to see any of the new one yet but plan to stream it after a buddy told me he thought it was very good.
It is very different.

The acting is stunning in my opinion. The English fellow (hahahahaha Blackthorn) is how can I say........on one hand like a kid......but acts the naive role very well. The last episode is a tear jerker, him rowing his (former) consort (but never really, more like his host). Those Japanese actors (everyone else but the bloody Portuguese) are amazing as are the settings and scenery.

It is very different.

The acting is stunning in my opinion. The English fellow (hahahahaha Blackthorn) is how can I say........on one hand like a kid......but acts the naive role very well. The last episode is a tear jerker, him rowing his (former) consort (but never really, more like his host). Those Japanese actors (everyone else but the bloody Portuguese) are amazing as are the settings and scenery.
I enjoyed the part in the original , about how the (2) Pilots (really national enemies) became friends or some kind of allies inside the Japanese society for both of their benfits.

We don’t do the network television thing, but we have a few streaming services.

Currently watching Deadwood and Fallout. We also bought Black Sails on DVD and alternate between the 3.

NHL playoffs. Four Canadian teams still in the running. :D
I believe the NHL is OK with posting this. It’s free advertising for them.

52585D2A-922E-4980-BE7D-1F2CE7E28EFD.jpg

Last edited:
I’m watching The Gymkhana Files on Amazon Prime (I had no idea this documentary existed, as I don’t have Amazon Prime myself, but my girlfriend does at her place) It still hurts to think about Ken Block being gone 😥

Back