What are the over the air antenna folks watching on tv?

I took real brothers advice and got a antenna for tv. I can see old tv shows, westerns etc. love it. The folks that have this: what are you folks enjoying and watching?

Thank You

I get about 37 channels but really only watch 5 or 6 regularly. Start TV, Cozi, MeTV, Ion, and Ion Mystery. Oh, and GetTV for old episodes of Hunter. I also have Sling TV for everything else, but it’s nice to be able to watch MLB and my father watches NFL on the local networks.

I watch Young Sheldon, Wheel Of Fortune, FBI, FBI International and I'll be watching The Voice which starts March 6th. I watch some news, too.

My channels most watched are Cozi, Metv, Decades and H&I. I do not watch the networks because it's basically the news, bad news. Forgot to mention Grit Tv and the Movies Network.

Last edited:
I get about 37 channels but really only watch 5 or 6 regularly. Start TV, Cozi, MeTV, Ion, and Ion Mystery. Oh, and GetTV for old episodes of Hunter. I also have Sling TV for everything else, but it’s nice to be able to watch MLB and my father watches NFL on the local networks.
Hunter, god I loved that show. Can you get Spenser for hire also?

Makes me want to set up the antenna on my house. I haven't watched any TV at all in 6 years now. We have TVs but it's all streaming services and online gaming for any use right now.

At dinner time, I have my meal with the Nelson family.
Ozzi, Harriet, David and the irrepressible Ricky.
And then with Patti Duke .... or is it Cathy?

Various westerns.
True fact: back then, bullets didn't hurt as much as today.

Last edited:
I only use the antennae in my RV and typically get a dozen or so local stations in every area.

with proper reception - over the air broadcast picture quality is superior to cable or IP based "live source" pictures.

It has a much higher signal to noise ratio and less compression than what you see otherwise see.

I use [this rubbish antenna](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JN6FNZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and get all sorts of channels despite the bad reviews.

If you like MeTV, get a c-band satellite dish. It's in the clear, 720p HD, and will look better than your local OTA affiliate.

antennaweb.org will help you see what's out there for signals.

I only use the antennae in my RV and typically get a dozen or so local stations in every area.

with proper reception - over the air broadcast picture quality is superior to cable or IP based "live source" pictures.

It has a much higher signal to noise ratio and less compression than what you see otherwise see.
Yep. I got banned from the Comcast forum for mentioning that.

Back