What are you eating right now?

IMG_7994.jpeg
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7996.jpeg

Butterfish, Cukes, hg broccoli, hg carrots cooked in scape butter and dirty rice

Tofu, 2 slices with 3 scrambled eggs and chipotle hot sauce and black bean and corn salsa with some pork rinds. Took load of brush, and mixed/rotten cardboard to dump. Then split more birch and chestnut oak. Ice water now

Eating outside at White Castle in Goodyear, AZ. Temperature is 112 degrees 🥵, but being outside in the shade beats being inside the dining room with air conditioning about 62 degrees.

Food is good. Pop machine was out of most drinks, had to go with caffeine free diet coke.
Whoa, I'll take 62f any time. That's a warm spring day around here.

dry-heat.jpg

Eating outside at White Castle in Goodyear, AZ. Temperature is 112 degrees, but being outside in the shade beats being inside the dining room with air conditioning about 62 degrees.

Food is good. Pop machine was out of most drinks, had to go with caffeine free diet coke.

View attachment 228148
At 112°F I can't eat warm food. I'll have chilled aspic or cold buckwheat noodles with cold bonito stock, grated radish with seaweed and wasabi or similar.

Those funny Svalbardians, Svalbarders, Svalbeards or whatever they are called, gave me Baked Alaska when all I wanted was Hot Stew. It was -23°F outside! Chef Iver is a funny man.

The absolute wealth. Astounding.

Yeah, and mom thought me paying $20 for 2 solid Hefeweizen beers from Belgium was “champagne tastes”. I said “I only live once right?”

I paid for all of us BTW since the American Legion across street stepdad paid for our beers (troegs Troegenator and his Coors light and moms martini.

Back