What are you eating right now?

Put some Little Smokies in the crock-pot this AM, along with Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. Been having a hunger for them.
Still some leftover pasta salad from the neighbor lady. A Casey's donut as well. Grapes and cantaloupe also.
I shall not go hungry.

Been a busy morning. Called my attorney about my Daughter's wedding and change of name. Nothing needs done there, unlike the bank accounts. She had to supply a marriage license and I had to sign stuff. Banks are picky. Investment accounts called also, as long as no change in SS numbers we are good there. I hate doing that crap.:mad:

Put some Little Smokies in the crock-pot this AM, along with Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. Been having a hunger for them.
Still some leftover pasta salad from the neighbor lady. A Casey's donut as well. Grapes and cantaloupe also.
I shall not go hungry.

Been a busy morning. Called my attorney about my Daughter's wedding and change of name. Nothing needs done there, unlike the bank accounts. She had to supply a marriage license and I had to sign stuff. Banks are picky. Investment accounts called also, as long as no change in SS numbers we are good there. I hate doing that crap.:mad:
Why are YOU doing that stuff?

I'll just answer both.

The food because it sounded good and was easy.

The will and investments because I love my children, and don't care to rake them over the coals when I pass.
I mistakenly thought your daughter is getting married and you are doing her change of name paperwork. As soon as you wrote "will" it became crystal clear.

On that note, approaching 11AM here and I'm stinking starving. Reason: My wife and her vegan dinners!! I mean it helps move stuff along, all healthy and good, but making it to noon with no chow is questionable!! :LOL:

Wolfed down half a T bone. Cold.

Now some soup
IMG_7398.jpeg

Back