What are you eating right now?

Homemade meatloaf a friend gave me. He gave me half of the one meatloaf which is noce

Attachments

• 8D897D9D-D866-4D47-8CCD-5CB3EE2104F4.jpeg
    8D897D9D-D866-4D47-8CCD-5CB3EE2104F4.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 7
I’m eating peanut butter cookies 🍪. They are addictive I have 16 of them lol. Kroger has really good cookies.
You should see me eat Double Stuff Oreo's. It's a sight to behold. They were there and then magically they were gone! How many depends on how much milk! I can't keep them in the house

You should see me eat Double Stuff Oreo's. It's a sight to behold. They were there and then magically they were gone! How many depends on how much milk! I can't keep them in the house
Haha that’s like me and the mint Oreos oh man are they good lol. Same with Chips Ahoy in the red package.

Haha that’s like me and the mint Oreos oh man are they good lol. Same with Chips Ahoy in the red package.
I love me that stuff. But... I'm too fat to eat it. So I only eat them a few times year. Usually around holidays when it is almost impossible to low carb it. When I go off the low carb, I go off! Basically everything that I have been craving for months like Pizza, sweets, McDonalds, etc... I haven't had mint oreos in probably 25 years if not closer to 30+.

About to have half of a large chicken and broccoli and have of a large boneless spare ribs. I prefer on the bone but my son likes boneless or maybe it is just easier for him to eat. The other half will be for dinner tomorrow night.

99891ADC-9A04-403A-9B9D-D11CD43273BF.jpeg

Chipotle chicken 🐓 bowl 🥣. I really wanted Chinese food but all the places seemed to close early tonight. Wasn’t many people out all day either…. Weird lol. Maybe tomorrow for the Chinese food hopefully. I might start having withdrawals if I go too long lol.

Beef barley soup started with Christmas's Prime Rib bone.
Mirepoix, additional beef stock/3lb sirloin tip roast broken down into half inch cubes/time/love.

Ladled around a mound of smashed Yukon golds like a moat in a shallow bowl.
Pure bliss comfort baybee...

Just had some Kirkland bacon and a Guerrero zero net carb wrap. That was my second breakfest. My first was 5 almonds.

Back