What are you eating right now?

An early morning cup of hot cocoa. Wole moo juice and 1.5 tablespoons of non-alkalized SCHARFFEN BERGER Natural Cocoa with a pinch of natural powdered vanilla. Back to writing that report.

Old fashioned oatmeal with organic chia seeds and shelled hemp seeds along with organic blueberries and smuckers chunky peanut butter with a couple ounces of core power protein milk shake...yum!

886126A3-DD59-4363-AFE6-D6943E4E11E9.jpeg
36083E72-AB8E-420B-B8E1-174EF507EDB8.jpeg

Domino’s Pizza and Guacamole 🥑 🍕

View attachment 47669View attachment 47670
This. Lemon 🍋 Pepper seasoned tilapia. Also has some old bay and butter too. Man it’s good 😌 I enjoy every time we have it.
Tilapia are farmed fish raised in their own waste water. They and other white fish end frequently up in fish sticks. There is no wild tilapia commercially available. If you like the texture and flavor of tilapia, you may want to consider red snapper but in moderation. It's usually got some mercury in it.

Tilapia are farmed fish raised in their own waste water. They and other white fish end frequently up in fish sticks. There is no wild tilapia commercially available. If you like the texture and flavor of tilapia, you may want to consider red snapper but in moderation. It's usually got some mercury in it.
Haven’t tried snapper but I like most types of fish so I might give it a try. But man this fish is so good.

Just as an aside. Frozen fish is much safer than fresh fish. The parasites, roundworms, tapeworms, and flatworms commonly found in fish are definitely dead in fish that's been frozen for at least one week. You should eat only dead parasites. Makes your mouth water, yes?

I don't care for the taste of tilapia. I like some other white fish like bass, grouper, cod, halibut, haddock, pollock just fine. I'll eat whiting if it's been smoked.
So my guess if you don’t like tilapia you don’t like catfish either then? I like all the ones you listed.

Back