What are you doing right now?

Just washed the car. Had to take a break—it started raining—didn’t want to get wet. :ROFLMAO: Taking a break, now its wet and humid and sunny, done with.being outside. Maybe clean my office now.

Just left Walmart. Had to get some electrical stuff for the lights on dads truck. Going back later to get a new coffee pot and some other stuff. I hate the ghetto Walmart lol.
I don’t mind going early, like 7am. Few people, seem to get in and out real easy.

Watching the Atlanta Braves @ New York Mets. Go Braves but I’m ok if either team wins. Atlanta stomped them the other day 21-3. I have a Braves hat on the way. Already have a Mets one from when I went to their game in 2015.

Watching the Atlanta Braves @ New York Mets. Go Braves but I’m ok if either team wins. Atlanta stomped them the other day 21-3. I have a Braves hat on the way. Already have a Mets one from when I went to their game in 2015.
I saw that score! Crazzzzzzy.

M's now lost two in a row, no hitting (but opposing good pitchers from Orioles) . Both in the 10th inning. At home. Ugg.

I saw that score! Crazzzzzzy.

M's now lost two in a row, no hitting (but opposing good pitchers from Orioles) . Both in the 10th inning. At home. Ugg.
I think the Orioles are going to the series this year. My projection anyway. Or if they don’t it will be close to it.

Making a last minute run to Kroger to see if they have Tru Moo in stock it’s great chocolate milk. Dang it parts guy got me turned on to chocolate milk now lol.

Enjoying the heck out of a little dvd of mine I recently found after 4 years.

Attachments

• 20230814_064403.jpg
    20230814_064403.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 7
Reminiscing about a lil furry fella I met on vacation last week. I have no idea if he belonged to someone because he hung outside the local diner most likely due to getting fed by the owner. I know I fed him a can of 9 lives once. He was a good cat.

View attachment 169950
Never used to be a cat person until I tried to save a feral cat from an aggressive dog. The cat died in my arms and ever since then I love cats. 😞

Watching the New York Yankees @ Atlanta Braves. Go Braves. My Braves hat should be here by Wednesday. They finally had my size. Also stuffing my face with Chinese food right now.

Now watching the Baltimore Orioles @ San Diego Padres. Go Padres cause I’m a Padres fan. However I want Baltimore to do well as well. I would like to see them in the World Series this year.

Back