What are you doing right now?

Eating a few burgers and watching the Tampa Bay Rays @ Los Angeles Angels. I like both teams but I think I’m going to have to root for the Angels and their awesome throw back uniforms. Without Wander Franco the Rays don’t seem to be doing as well. He is under allegations in the Dominican Republic. Based on what I’m seeing is it’s likely he will never play in MLB again.

Eating a few burgers and watching the Tampa Bay Rays @ Los Angeles Angels. I like both teams but I think I’m going to have to root for the Angels and their awesome throw back uniforms. Without Wander Franco the Rays don’t seem to be doing as well. He is under allegations in the Dominican Republic. Based on what I’m seeing is it’s likely he will never play in MLB again.
Ms beat 'stros 2-0. Getting interesting in August. Rangers lost to the Brewers.

I couldn't sleep any longer and was looking for something to do. I wasn't in the mood to play my usual word game puzzles and I enjoy working (playing, actually) in the kitchen as it relaxes me and affords me a chance to be a bit creative. After looking through some recipes for items I want to make, I decided to make fudgsicles as all the ingredients were on hand, there was space in the freezer, and they're easy to make. I'll post pics later after the confection properly freezes. They appear to have turned out well.

While working on the popsicles I also made a pot of rice to be frozen and enjoyed during the week.

Last edited:
In the beginning stages of a front lawn renovation been a rough first week with a few thunder storms but I got germination. Moving my daughter today into her off campus college apartment getting ready to load up the Buick enclave about a two hour drive. The Enclave is the perfect college move in vehicle for me with all seats folded I get everything in including a magliner hand truck and super comfortable ride.

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_073656120.jpg
    IMG_20230819_073656120.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210828_080720117.jpg
    IMG_20210828_080720117.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 7
Having a cup of coffee and some keto toast with butter and sugar free jam and watching the local news on WDRB 41 in Louisville KY..

Setting here and possibly getting more mad by the minute. Guess I'd need to get up and find something to do to take my mind off of it. Let's just say it you have a decent *** cherish them, I do and I'm lucky but on the other side.. ugh better not say anymore.
The *** in this post was "family", wasn't trying to bypass the bad word filter. Thought it was time to change my username just in case. But back to the point of this thread.. currently watching a doc on the VW Bus. Probably should go outside and work before the "heat dome" settles in. Oceans of Fun later today.

I’m watching baseball ejection videos on YouTube and drinking chocolate milk while waiting on mom to finish getting ready and waiting on dad to get up so we can go eat. I’m rocking my new Atlanta Braves hat today. Hopefully my Orioles one will arrive today so I can wear it tomorrow.

BUSY morning! Set out to do "fluids maintenance" on the Taurus (Subaru is down right now, about to be back in action shortly.) Got MOST of it done.. all except for coolant 50/50. (Getting RMI-25 out.)

Errands.
Went to NAPA.
Got gallon Zerex G-05
Went to Walmart. Got Orange Can FRAM, some Red Bull, water.
Got home. Tried to put on Orange Can FRAM
Orange Can Fram 3600 "WOULDNT FIT"... Bad threads?? IDK. This is now something I will put in the mail and mail for free of charge to whoever wants it. DM me.

20230819_094231.jpg

Put old FE3600 back on.
Went back to Walmart.
Got new FE3600.
Got back home.
Put on New FE3600.
Topped off HPL.
20230819_105905.jpg
20230819_105844.jpg

Made thread about Cut ✂️ Open.
Stopped photos to video it to share with YouTube 📹 Saturday Morning things.

Finished the cut-open.
Exchanged one quart trans fluid for Mercon LV this time.. @michaelluscher I've been putting Mercon V in pretty steady, but. Any harm in LV?

Mom had to go, so. Couldn't do a gallon of coolant.

Went inside. Made this post.
About to drink something, and continue cleaning up.

That’s similar to the Pirates pitcher now in prison….

Grilling steaks. Originally supposed to be chicken but we ended up with steaks lol. And have the New York Mets @ St. Louis Cardinals game on for when we get back inside. I think pops is a little burnt out on baseball he is starting to complain about me watching it. Guess I better get my headphones on and watch it on my phone cause I do not want to hear his political shows. I agree with them but don’t want to hear about it 24/7 lol. He has rushed us out of place’s several times so he wouldn’t miss his shows. I don’t do that with baseball but I do hate to miss it though. I want cable and a tv in my room but Cox charges way too much for an extra cable box.

Grilling steaks. Originally supposed to be chicken but we ended up with steaks lol. And have the New York Mets @ St. Louis Cardinals game on for when we get back inside. I think pops is a little burnt out on baseball he is starting to complain about me watching it. Guess I better get my headphones on and watch it on my phone cause I do not want to hear his political shows. I agree with them but don’t want to hear about it 24/7 lol. He has rushed us out of place’s several times so he wouldn’t miss his shows. I don’t do that with baseball but I do hate to miss it though. I want cable and a tv in my room but Cox charges way too much for an extra cable box.

I don't know what the extra box cost cost, but it could be worth it if it keeps you entertained and from spending more money elsewhere.

Did a practice EPA 609 exam, flew through the certification exam (open book lol) and passed.
I guess I can use the cert to buy 30lb cylinders of HFC-134a.

Just at a restaurant they I really don’t care for. I want to be home working on cars, drinking beer, grilling and watching baseball lol. I’m dying for the World Series this year for once we might actually see different teams other than the Dodgers lol.

Just at a restaurant they I really don’t care for. I want to be home working on cars, drinking beer, grilling and watching baseball lol. I’m dying for the World Series this year for once we might actually see different teams other than the Dodgers lol.
So your omelette was no good? Looked OK

How was the biscuit? Hockey puck with a baseball ball skin over it?

So your omelette was no good? Looked OK

How was the biscuit? Hockey puck with a baseball ball skin over it?
It was good for sure. Just not exactly what I wanted but it’ll do. The biscuit was good I slathered it with apple butter. Dad said we are never going back since the ownership change too much wrong with place. They charged him $4.49 for fries when they said they would substitute at no extra cost the owner lady changed her mind and said I have to charge for them they are just too expensive not too.

Back