What are you doing right now?

Looking out the window
IMG_20230222_152547_01.jpg

Well the cold warning lifted and its a beautiful day!! No excuses not to hit the trails. One slow pull to free the pistons, then a couple primes and fired first pull. Found some tracks for coyote, maybe a hybrid and a young moose. Happy weekend!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225-103050_Weather Network.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-103050_Weather Network.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230225_103431.jpg
    20230225_103431.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230225_103620.jpg
    20230225_103620.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230225_110418.jpg
    20230225_110418.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230225_110106.jpg
    20230225_110106.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 2
The wind, and I mean WIND woke me up this AM. Already some carnage I can see with the spot beam.

And we are in a somewhat protected spot. The Nooksack valley area must have some damage. I heard some huge thumps off in the distance.

I’m enjoying lunch and I’m planning what I’m going to do with my tax return. That’s if I ever get my paperwork back from the tax lady who abandoned us. I still have to do a couple years. I am not behind by choice but this year I’m putting my foot down and telling the person that I’m doing them on my own.

I would like to save up for a car with the money. Once we get our stuff back I have to file the years I’m missing then hopefully wait for my bank account to blow up. Then I’m gonna be on the hunt for the perfect Blazer or Crown Victoria or some sort of vehicle. That’s if I can stop spending my money on tools, plates and some personal stuff lol. My goal is to save all my tax returns, and then put $100 from each paycheck in my savings account and build it up so I can buy the car that I want and have the money to buy it with.

I’m enjoying lunch and I’m planning what I’m going to do with my tax return. That’s if I ever get my paperwork back from the tax lady who abandoned us. I still have to do a couple years. I am not behind by choice but this year I’m putting my foot down and telling the person that I’m doing them on my own.

I would like to save up for a car with the money. Once we get our stuff back I have to file the years I’m missing then hopefully wait for my bank account to blow up.
You haven't done some past tax returns that you expect to get a refund from? ... why not do them when they are due? You'll probably have a penalty payment for filing late unless you filed for extensions.

You haven't done some past tax returns that you expect to get a refund from? ... why not do them when they are due? You'll probably have a penalty payment for filing late unless you filed for extensions.
Well I wanted to do them. However one certain family member wants to use me as a dependent but he hasn’t done taxes in years so I’m not ruining my tax history. He is super angry at me for wanting to do TurboTax as he feels they rip people off. I’ve been trying to contact the tax lady to get my forms back because she charges too much. And I think I’m going to get a good bit back at least for 2022 and maybe 2021 as well. I didn’t file extensions cause he wouldn’t let me. I need a place to live otherwise I would have already done them.

I’ve been looking on marketplace for Blazers and Crown Victorias as those are what I like. And just enjoying lunch break lol. Found several of both but most are junk lol. So I’m trying to find the right one for me. I’m going to start saving $100 a paycheck and put it in my savings account. Hopefully I can get my taxes done soon so I can get my return and all of that is going towards a car for me. If I can’t find either of those cars I don’t know what I’ll do lol.

I’ve been researching vehicles all night. I really am looking to replace my Escape. The ball joint got worse today I’ll fix it but I want to get something different. I think I’m going to try and find me a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor preferably. Preferably black wheels with the chrome center cap too but I can always get those if it doesn’t have them lol. I’ve kind of narrowed it down to the Crown Vic, Chrysler 300, Subaru Legacy, Outback, Crosstrek or anything that’s practical really. I’d love to have an 05-13 Tacoma but those are far out of my price range so is the Chrysler 300 lol. One thing I like about the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is all of them have real mechanical keys so there is no hundreds of dollars keys that go to them lol. That’s with most police cars though as I know the person who is in charge of ordering them for my county. She said she would let me know if the department ever goes to sell the last three remaining Crown Victorias she said they use them as back up cars/training cars to train the new police officers and they have to start with them then they are moved to a Charger, Durango or Taurus.

In a sure sign that the end of the world is near... I brought car to the mechanic and drove mom into work in the other one, so that "I'd rather replace both O2 sensors than lose an engine." (Crazy high fuel trims and both O2s read 0.0V and.. yeah they went.) So they will get changed before anything "happens" since the car runs like it has a cam and is about to run 9s at the drag strip (small tire lol. Like a Tesla.)3

There's a certain book that talks about colored horses, and trunpets and thints that's at the end of another book that comes to mind...

Screenshot_20230317-071229_Gallery.jpg

Back