What are you doing right now?

Just finishing a oil change on a 2019 Malibu. Out unknown 0w20 oil and PROTEC “by wix” 57060 filter

In Safety Kleen 0w20 synthetic and a PENNZOIL PZ-194 filter. 30,xxx on vehicle. OLM was at 2% life left so reset that.

Riding around town. Stopped by Verizon because my parents need new screen protectors for their phones and they said they don’t stock anything older than 6 months after the newest phone is released so they said go to Best Buy or Amazon. I am going to start saving for a new iPhone mine is going on two years old now I know my parents will pay for it but I need to start paying for things on my own. Man traffic is hectic today I guess everyone is getting stuff for the Super Bowl. We aren’t watching that we are going to be out doing doordash and making bank while people are watching football lol.

Its a nice day so a buddy and I went plinking.

Attachments

• 20230211_130817.jpg
    20230211_130817.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 7
Looking at new phones on the internet. I already know I want another iPhone I would not go near that other company beginning with an S. I’m thinking if I want to get the 14 Pro or wait for the 15 Pro to come out. I’m due for one in May. Parents also considering iPhone this go around too. My problem with the 14 Pro is there is no blue available but I can settle for gold. Black is too lame same with silver. And purple isn’t my color for phones lol.

Trying to get my parents out of Sam’s Club. I hate this store so bad lol so boring. But I did get some dog food, dog treats, good ink pens and mom some ink pens too. Pilot G2 pens for me in blue. Got her some fancy felt tip pens that she likes made by Papermate.

Back