What are you doing right now?

Working on some scrollsaw projects. Thinking of reloading some 38's. Wondering why I never bought a Model 10 when I had a chance. Wishing tomorrow wasn't Monday, wishing I had a different job--or none because I was independently wealthy. Waiting for spring.

Actually I'm just procrastinating, sitting in front of a computer...

Watching FBI and enjoying this

Attachments

• 1C20CE35-B703-47B8-BE55-4B0FC8DA1727.jpeg
    1C20CE35-B703-47B8-BE55-4B0FC8DA1727.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 3
I’m looking at new phones to see what’s available these days. I’m an Apple only guy. I don’t like the price of new phones that’s for sure lol. I currently have the iPhone 12 Pro it’s going to be two years old in May so definitely time for an upgrade I don’t keep them more than two years generally. My parents pay for it but I’m probably going to pay the remaining $300 off early so I can get a new one. I like the 14 Pro but there is no blue 🙁. The way I see it is if I’m paying big money they should have the color I want. I will settle for gold but nothing else black is lame so is purple and silver. Purple would be ok but I don’t want to be seen with a purple phone lol. I have to have the pro model because anything else would be a downgrade. My parents are also considering switching to Apple. They weren’t really happy with their current Samsung phones for awhile but they just deal with them lol.

I’m looking at new phones to see what’s available these days. I’m an Apple only guy. I don’t like the price of new phones that’s for sure lol. I currently have the iPhone 12 Pro it’s going to be two years old in May so definitely time for an upgrade I don’t keep them more than two years generally. My parents pay for it but I’m probably going to pay the remaining $300 off early so I can get a new one. I like the 14 Pro but there is no blue 🙁. The way I see it is if I’m paying big money they should have the color I want. I will settle for gold but nothing else black is lame so is purple and silver. Purple would be ok but I don’t want to be seen with a purple phone lol. I have to have the pro model because anything else would be a downgrade. My parents are also considering switching to Apple. They weren’t really happy with their current Samsung phones for awhile but they just deal with them lol.

If the two iPhone 15 leaks are true I'd wait. Possible design tweaks and USB-C are the biggest upgrades coming.

I currently have the iPhone 12 Pro it’s going to be two years old in May so definitely time for an upgrade I don’t keep them more than two years generally.
I'm on the 7th year of my LG K-20 Plus android phone I paid $20 for when I signed up with my carrier. Still works great and just recently replaced the battery for $15 (first battery lasted 6+ years). Just think how much money I've saved. :LOL:

I'm on the 7th year of my LG K-20 Plus android phone I paid $20 for when I signed up with my carrier. Still works great and just recently replaced the battery for $15 (first battery lasted 6+ years). Just think how much money I've saved. :LOL:
Wow an Android has lasted 7 years? That’s crazy lol. I don’t see any phone lasting that long. I know I certainly won’t keep one that long. I get tired of it after about a year. The fact it’s an LG and has lasted that long is just surprising in itself too.

If the two iPhone 15 leaks are true I'd wait. Possible design tweaks and USB-C are the biggest upgrades coming.
I sure hope USB-C won’t be integrated into it. I prefer the separate Apple specific cable. USB-C is too close to Android. But that’s just my preference. If they have a nice blue or green it maybe worth waiting on. Probably be more expensive too lol 😂. My charging port is bad on my phone I think. I have to prop the cable in a certain spot to get it to work. I tried with other cables and it does the same thing so that’s one of the main reasons I want a new one. I really hate the small notch on the new ones too but that’s something I can live with.

I sure hope USB-C won’t be integrated into it. I prefer the separate Apple specific cable. USB-C is too close to Android. But that’s just my preference. If they have a nice blue or green it maybe worth waiting on. Probably be more expensive too lol 😂. My charging port is bad on my phone I think. I have to prop the cable in a certain spot to get it to work. I tried with other cables and it does the same thing so that’s one of the main reasons I want a new one. I really hate the small notch on the new ones too but that’s something I can live with.
Funny, that is the only thing I hated at first about my 14. I just use an adapter on the other end now. No problem.

I’m working and drinking an energy drink. I got a drink out of the vending machine and an energy drink came out too I was like huh ok well so I’m drinking it and it’s actually pretty good. But nothing I want to get hooked on.

Just enjoying my Sunday. Had to work yesterday from 7-12 it really made me angry but oh well $22.50 an hour as it was overtime. I hit 95 hours this pay period. Now I’m enjoying the day off today I’m not working Saturday again it’s not my fault they ran off their help. I think we are going on a Sunday drive today. Hopefully. That would be a nice way to relax.

We are riding around doing DoorDash, GrubHub and just enjoying Sunday. Going to look at a Blazer and Dodge pickup we seen for sale later. Not drive them or anything just look cause now I’m on a new car kick lol. New car means more license plates and AutoMechanic likes his plates lol.

Setting up new equipment keytags/keychains. Pricey keychain figures too since I got them at an import shop.

Yeah I'm weird I do name equipment after fictional characters, in this case the anime Demon Slayer.

E9745D70-AA33-49D9-B8D9-E0138CA3904A.jpeg

I’m on lunch break. Priced out some tires for our 2004 Camry too which is finally back up and running. Probably going to go with Uniroyal Tiger Paw 🐾. They are the best tires out there for a car. In my opinion anyway. I’m going to enjoy lunch break and look at phones and Blazers now lol.

I'm at what I am feeling is becoming my second home in Rochester MN.

It's starting to snow ans supposed to continue for next 3 day. Also super low Temps (for me) so I know this is going to affect my travel out of her 🤪

Back