What are you doing right now?

Sitting in a waiting room, while my Boss is in with the Dentist. Once his appointment is done, I will drive him around doing errands, meetings he has, and check on a few businesses that he owns in town. To say that I LOVE my job, is an understatement. Being a Personal Assistant is AWESOME!

Left work about 2 hours ago because no parts and no customers. I hope this stuff ends soon. Now I’m going to finish greasing my dads truck then hopefully go get some lunch somewhere. At least it’s not cold outside anymore.

Just dropped my Boss off at his planned lunch meeting. I'll now go find something to eat, then gas up and wash the company car. So glad to not be driving the Tesla today, we have to cover larger distances than the garbage electric car can manage, so shouldn't have any break downs on our trip, because the Mercedes is ultra reliable, the Tesla is extremely unreliable.

Sitting in a waiting room, while my Boss is in with the Dentist. Once his appointment is done, I will drive him around doing errands, meetings he has, and check on a few businesses that he owns in town. To say that I LOVE my job, is an understatement. Being a Personal Assistant is AWESOME!
Hope it's a company car or is he paying for gas. ;)

Snapped a picture during sunrise. Took the grid roads to work today.
20210310_074746.jpg

Hope it's a company car or is he paying for gas. ;)
He pays for everything, and a generous monthly salary. At Christmas time, only 3 months into my new job, he not only gave me 2 weeks off, paid, but reached into his pocket and pulled out $1500 cash, handed it to me, and said Merry Christmas. More generous than most people, kind, polite, and genuinely listens and cares. He deeply regrets getting sucked into the Tesla BS, and wants to be rid of it. To call it unreliable, and gimmicky, would be an understatement. Range is around 50 - 60% of advertised, and its still new. With age the battery will degrade, so how little range will it have by a year old, 2 years, 3 years old? Last month it just shut down, and had to be towed. Making it worse, some people actually believe that the self driving mode, actually works. It doesn't work at all in my opinion. Everything tricks it into an error. A worse made car would be unimaginable! I've looked at Tesla reliability ratings, they are incredibly bad, and Consumer Reports doesn't even recommend anyone buy them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-193736_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-193736_Firefox.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210309-193720_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-193720_Firefox.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210309-193246_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-193246_Firefox.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 4
After a workout In the hotel gym, swam laps in the pool. My Boss has joined me for a soak in the hot tub, soon we will return to our room, and get ready, to eat breakfast, before driving on to our next destination. Couldn't imagine a better road trip partner than my Boss. Kindest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Back