What are you doing right now?

Did a decent day trip. Hit Crimetown for lunch and a swim. Then off to saskatoon to see the progress our black arab stallion is making with performance training. Its exceeding our expectations, so much so that our kids got a ride even.

This was also a test of our truck after the delete. Other than its louder, it performed great. 75mph highway speeds, a bunch of city driving and we averaged 17.7mpg, on winter blend. I do not think we had crested 16mpg on winter blend ever.

Eating Wendy’s as a midnight snack. Only my second meal of the day. Have to get ready for bed since we have to go watch the niece and nephews tomorrow early while their parents who are farmers kill and slaughter some pigs 🐖 🐷 🐽 ☹️.

We assembled our 7x13' chain link dog pen. Great chicom quality. Who ever packed it forgot all the wire segments to attach the chain link. Thankfully the extra chain was softer than asphalt is July so we cut a pile and twisted them ourselves.

Playing with my 50lbs of goofy guard dog... I say guard dog, but we couldn’t socialize him due to stay at home orders and current world situation so now he’s aggressive towards pretty much anybody who’s not family.
F8EB03AA-745E-45FC-BBA6-E1158CC0EAA8.jpeg
210ABB66-DEFE-4E0F-9DC6-9E1BCB3F3D87.jpeg
6FA44370-1627-4019-A835-679D42DFEB88.jpeg

Just finished spreading out 30 bags of cypress mulch. Starting the spring cleanup in flower beds and such. Heading out tomorrow for another 30 bags. Usually put down about 90 bags total, but at my age I spread it out over a weeks time. No sense in overdoing it.

Back