What are you doing right now?

Just waiting on pops to get around like always. Gonna waste another day as he bought the wrong ceiling light fan yesterday so brother in law coming back over today to do it again. I wanted to go on a Sunday drive or have a cookout. We can’t leave them here alone cause their kids will take my stuff then act like they don’t know what I’m talking about.

Picking up Chinese food before the baseball game starts. Let’s go Rangers tonight. Everyone I hear talking about football I’m like I’m just ready for the World Series. I couldn’t tell you a single thing about football other then I’ve heard terms like touchdown and field goal but have no idea what those mean and don’t want to know lol. I also don’t watch the Super Bowl. I never understood why someone would consider football more American than baseball. Baseball is what started it all.

What did you eat??
I was going back from Chicago with some respiratory infection. Came home late, I went and picked up Spicy Chicken Ramen soup. It was downhill after that. I mean, first two days was just looking like regular food poisoning, but after that. It is like Sophie's choice. I cough from a respiratory infection and then have to make a choice whether I will first vomit or do another thing.

I was going back from Chicago with some respiratory infection. Came home late, I went and picked up Spicy Chicken Ramen soup. It was downhill after that. I mean, first two days was just looking like regular food poisoning, but after that. It is like Sophie's choice. I cough from a respiratory infection and then have to make a choice whether I will first vomit or do another thing.
Get well soon Eddy.

Watching the baseball game. A few innings ago between innings me and dad were trying to fire up some old flip phones as he wanted to find what pictures were on them. None of them would fire up on a charger or hold a charge. Guessing they are fried lol. We pulled out my collection of phones as I have all of them in a box and pulled out all the ones that were my sisters because you can tell they were the most beat up lol.

I just got to work. Is it time to go home yet? Lol 😂. At least I got paid so I have money again. Going to try my absolute hardest to put some aside but don’t know if I have enough I owe a lot of people money so need to take care of that. I’m a man of my word especially when it comes to owing someone money. I wish December would get here I’m ready for Christmas. I was in the store yesterday and Christmas music was playing I was like yeah let’s get in the Christmas spirit.
You are just waiting for an excuse to blow your money on quarts of eggnog and on several Chinese Christmas cakes. I'm on to you!

Last edited:
I’m just working is all. Slow day thankfully and boss is in a meeting even better. Let’s come on 5pm you can’t get here quick enough I’m so ready to watch baseball tonight we will know at least one team that’s going to the World Series.

Watching (well kinda on my phone) the Texas Rangers @ Houston Astros game. Tonight one of them will move on and one of them the season will end. Projected to be Rangers go to World Series. Parents decided they wanted to sit down in a restaurant instead of getting fast food like we originally planned. I let my voice be known now they won’t talk to me lol. I was really looking forward to some McDonalds or Taco Bell. Congratulations to the Arizona Diamondbacks for winning game 6 all they need to do know is eliminate the Phillies tomorrow. Sure wish I could watch a high quality version of the game on tv. I’m going to make sure they hear it in the car all the way home too. I’m a good guy till you make me angry. I would not have come had I know they were all of a sudden changing plans because they were craving pot pie. We are eating at Cheddars. We ate here a few weeks ago before that we hadn’t been here in at least 10 years. No one can enjoy a meal when they are mad though so I’m not going to enjoy it.

I’m waiting on the baseball game to start. Really want something to eat but scared to ask dad as he is throwing a temper tantrum cause his tooth hurts. He’s been slinging things and punching things and yelling since I got home. Our dentist retired last year so we still haven’t found one because they all want money up front. He wouldn’t go anyway. The dentist who replaced ours is terrible so we won’t see her and we don’t like anyone else in the office either. So hopefully he will calm down soon. If he would quit picking at it with a toothpick every day it probably wouldn’t be as irritated. It’s been bad for years but he won’t do anything about it.

I’m waiting on the baseball game to start. Really want something to eat but scared to ask dad as he is throwing a temper tantrum cause his tooth hurts. He’s been slinging things and punching things and yelling since I got home. Our dentist retired last year so we still haven’t found one because they all want money up front. He wouldn’t go anyway. The dentist who replaced ours is terrible so we won’t see her and we don’t like anyone else in the office either. So hopefully he will calm down soon. If he would quit picking at it with a toothpick every day it probably wouldn’t be as irritated. It’s been bad for years but he won’t do anything about it.

He needs to have tooth pulled out.

Hop in your vehicle and go get yourself something. Call and have something delivered. Go in the kitchen and build a sandwich. You're at least numerically grown, take care of it yourself.

Back