What are you doing right now?

Find an emergency dentist for the poor guy.

Get your priorities straight. People first. Parents especially.
He won’t go. He has made that clear he won’t do anything that involves pain or needles. He has finally calmed down. I told him to stop picking at it with a toothpick.

Yet it causes enough pain for him to start throwing things all over the house. 😄
Yep. He gets mad anytime we mention the dentist or anything like that I don’t think it’s ever hurt this bad though. Our dentist wanted to take it out and he never would let him. He just threw one of my favorite glasses and broke it unfortunately. Literally everything was nice and organized now it looks like a tornado came thru. Trying to clean up everything in between innings.

Yep. He gets mad anytime we mention the dentist or anything like that I don’t think it’s ever hurt this bad though. Our dentist wanted to take it out and he never would let him. He just threw one of my favorite glasses and broke it unfortunately. Literally everything was nice and organized now it looks like a tornado came thru. Trying to clean up everything in between innings.
The tooth will not get better by itself. It will get to the point where he will have to have it taken care of. Sooner than later is the best move IMO.

Just finished watching the game. Yay Diamondbacks going to the World Series against the Texas Rangers. Go Diamondbacks all the way. Watching the celebration now and drinking egg nog. This is going to be a great World Series. Rangers haven’t been since 2011 and Diamondbacks since 2001. First World Series since 2016 not to feature the Astros or Dodgers thankfully cause we don’t like them. The Astros are tolerable but not the Dodgers.

Just got home. No baseball today or tomorrow unfortunately but that gives me time to do other stuff I need to do. I’m ready to eat but have to feed the dog first. Also my mom wants me to make my Christmas list so I will do that either today or tomorrow. It’s easy this year just money or gift cards so I can pay debts and buy stuff too if I get gift cards. Also will ask for alcohol so I can make mixed drinks I just hate going to the store to get it.

Just leaving IHOP. We had 5G here lol. Not much 5G around this area for Verizon. I wanted Chinese but mom wanted pancakes. At least they had pumpkin spice ones. Now off to the gas station and probably Walmart since there is no baseball tonight and nothing to do at home except be bored. All my coworkers think it’s crazy that we go back out when we get home. Personally I think it’s crazy they don’t lol. I can’t sit at home and do nothing I have to be doing something.

Thanx. Need to. Have a trip to Europe next week and really don’t want to go like this.
Don't want to miss a chance to send you back home and away from here. Get better now!

j/k

Hope you feel better soon. Been a while since we had anything of that sort, but once was enough, and I can't imagine it lasting more than the 12 hour bout that we had. Ugh, I learned real quick what those fad diets were all about, in 12 hours I lost over 5lb--as in, after I started eating and drinking again, a couple of meals later, I was 5lb down!

He needs to have tooth pulled out.
Wife lost an uncle to an abscessed tooth. The irony? there were like 3 dentists in the family. Ok, they don't do tooth pulling, but I'm guessing in an emergency they could, and they certainly network. And since blood runs thicker than water, if it was a money thing... it would have been handled. Nope, he held off.

Been messing with Linux lately, not too deeply yet but what the heck. Got an i5 machine up on Mint, but needed a 32 bit install for some other machines. Downloaded Anti-X and got an old netbook to come up on that, but the system clock was wrong so could not verify it was hitting the network--not that the Atom processor was going to do much! but that looks promising for bring up old hardware. Why I'm not sure... more of, why not?

Time to relax though. Surf some bitog, then wander off.

Don't want to miss a chance to send you back home and away from here. Get better now!

j/k

Hope you feel better soon. Been a while since we had anything of that sort, but once was enough, and I can't imagine it lasting more than the 12 hour bout that we had. Ugh, I learned real quick what those fad diets were all about, in 12 hours I lost over 5lb--as in, after I started eating and drinking again, a couple of meals later, I was 5lb down!
Lol. Not going home.
I am never at doctor. In 10 days it went: respiratory infection-salmonella-now gout.

@AutoMechanic A rotten tooth and even diseased gums may spill bacteria and toxins from the bacteria into the bloodstream. Potential minor complications include bacterial infections like meningitis (brain infection), endocarditis (inflammation and even infection of the inner lining of the heart and/or heart valves), sepsis (system-wide bacterial infection), and death.

Been messing with Linux lately, not too deeply yet but what the heck. Got an i5 machine up on Mint, but needed a 32 bit install for some other machines. Downloaded Anti-X and got an old netbook to come up on that, but the system clock was wrong so could not verify it was hitting the network--not that the Atom processor was going to do much! but that looks promising for bring up old hardware. Why I'm not sure... more of, why not?

Time to relax though. Surf some bitog, then wander off.
So this is what it's like for my wife when she asks me questions about energy or power system operations & her eyes gloss over after a sentence or two lol. I'm obviously not a computer guy ;)

Just leaving IHOP. We had 5G here lol. Not much 5G around this area for Verizon. I wanted Chinese but mom wanted pancakes. At least they had pumpkin spice ones. Now off to the gas station and probably Walmart since there is no baseball tonight and nothing to do at home except be bored. All my coworkers think it’s crazy that we go back out when we get home. Personally I think it’s crazy they don’t lol. I can’t sit at home and do nothing I have to be doing something.
Read a book. You have at least one. Work on one of a half dozen cars to get them ready to sell for the money needed to pay your debts you frequently mention. There are plenty of things to do at home that don't require going places to pay 50-100% more for a meal than a meal cooked at home or going to a big box store to wander aimlessly, which is what people do there, and probably spend money that shouldn't be spent.

Out riding around. Probably going to eat at Cracker Barrel unfortunately. I want Chinese but dad says he can’t eat that with his tooth problem. He went and had it looked at today by another dentist at the office we used. He couldn’t do anything besides prescribe anti biotics today as the swelling is too much to pull it so he is supposed to get it out Tuesday just he said he won’t take a shot. He has a football game on the radio and it’s murder to my ears lol. I have in my AirPods I can’t stand football I don’t understand it at all. It’s especially boring to watch but man listening to it I had to find something to ignore it with. Whatever second and down and whatever else is above my head lol.

Read a book. You have at least one. Work on one of a half dozen cars to get them ready to sell for the money needed to pay your debts you frequently mention. There are plenty of things to do at home that don't require going places to pay 50-100% more for a meal than a meal cooked at home or going to a big box store to wander aimlessly, which is what people do there, and probably spend money that shouldn't be spent.
Excellent advice here ⬆️

Back