What are you doing right now?

Going to temple and rushing back home. Wife ordered a 75" Hisense TV that is being delivered today. The old Sony 55" is too small in our new home. I would have bought another Sony but she chose it.

Checking CRV battery, have stupid ABS code to deal with now (have to fix it, won't pass inspection in Feb if it's on, plus if ABS is disabled, well during snow months that might be nice to have).

Getting trash collected, have the weekly trip to the transfer station to do. Then back to raking leaves.

Going to my sisters house to watch her kids while they renovate the house. As long as we are back in time for baseball and relaxing and drinking then I’ll be fine. I brought my original iPhone 1 to take some pictures with and compare them to now. The kids think it’s the coolest thing in the world so it’ll be something fun. The camera on that phone is so bad compared to anything now lol 😂. I really didn’t want to go but my parents are burnt out on them coming over. My grandma called earlier and had me look at her car. Wheel bearing is just beginning to go out. Luckily she was over my way. I’ll be fixing that sometime when parts become available.

Recovering from a 30 mile bike ride. Hit up the rail trail, nice day for it. Supposed to cool off soon, so last of the short sleeve rides.

Chilling in the countryside listening to music up at my sisters house. I can’t wait to go home watch baseball and drink. It’s a hot day out.

Kiss my backside. LOL!

We have one Chinese food place in my little town and I have a spare bedroom here in Iowa. I need a young buck to scoop my snow anyway. ;)
I don’t know if my back can handle that lol. Some days I feel like an old man cause everything hurts lol. Just when I don’t get hardly any sleep though.

Watching the World Series game 2 and eating my Taco Bell. Let’s go Diamondbacks you got this tonight. Day off tomorrow for both teams as they travel to Arizona to continue the series on Monday. Hopefully we can grill tomorrow. Still got to make the rest of my Christmas list too that my mom requested. I want a blender, cocktail shaker, alcohol and money and gift cards lol. Maybe a couple other things too like shot and pint glasses for my collection.

Watching the World Series game 2 and eating my Taco Bell. Let’s go Diamondbacks you got this tonight. Day off tomorrow for both teams as they travel to Arizona to continue the series on Monday. Hopefully we can grill tomorrow. Still got to make the rest of my Christmas list too that my mom requested. I want a blender, cocktail shaker, alcohol and money and gift cards lol. Maybe a couple other things too like shot and pint glasses for my collection.
Quit collecting trash and start collecting cash.

What type alcohol do you like to drink ?

What alcohol do you like to drink ?
Anything lol. Beer, Bourbon, whiskey, I like tequila for margaritas and rum for pina coladas but never had either one straight. I enjoy making and having cocktails. Might try some brandy at some point with egg nog. My friend wants me to try a tequila vodka mix straight up but not sure how I feel about that lol. He takes a shot of the mix every day. Let me know if you got any recommendations.

Anything lol. Beer, Bourbon, whiskey, I like tequila for margaritas and rum for pina coladas but never had either one straight. I enjoy making and having cocktails. Might try some brandy at some point with egg nog. My friend wants me to try a tequila vodka mix straight up but not sure how I feel about that lol. He takes a shot of the mix every day. Let me know if you got any recommendations.
Yeah, go easy on that stuff.

Back