What are you doing right now?

So we managed to drag that rock out. Got my wife to pilot the Trailblazer because she don't hit things like do. Used some fence posts to prop it and was able to do some loops of the strap. Drug it away, then filled the hole and finished tilling.

With family after my cousins graduation. It was pretty good it was outside in the shade and breeze. We are at my grandmas house now. Will be going home soon.

Working on this 🤦

0522211337_HDR.jpg

On day two of four days off. Already had several calls to come in and work double time for three of these days. No thanks as for once I have to get my own stuff done.

Yesterday was wrenching on my coworkers truck, tilled the garden and went to a movie with the kids.

Today is finish the garden fence, plant it and clean up our small barn.

Then continue down the list.

We are going to go on a drive. Kinda been a lazy day today been watching YouTube and went to the gas station to see our friend and we will be back over there soon too.

Picking up some dinner from Taco Bell and going to the gas station to get a soda and see our friend. Dad is working so just been cleaning up the house and mowed the grass.

In the Popular Science rabbit hole reading the March 1988 issue featuring consumer video phones, Honda and Mazda's 4 Wheel Steering feature, early TPMS, first LCD screens, blimps, introducing LED brake lights.

And the endless tobacco ads.

Eating lunch then going to Rural King. My parents said by the end of the day I have to apply for two jobs 🙁. Sucks my boss retired and didn’t tell us ahead of time.

Not much here. Work is busy, the garden is growing, my girls went on their first trail ride all by themselves. Not far but far enough for this old guy.

Also we see the family of foxes have moved back to their den a couple hundred feet off our property. They never bother our dogs, horses or cats (not that im mad if one goes missing). That and spotted a nice moose, looked like a cow, a few miles from home.

Attachments

• 20210612_215606.jpg
    20210612_215606.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210610_075545.jpg
    20210610_075545.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 4
Back