What are you doing right now?

Playing with the niece and nephews. She keeps begging me to buy her a phone lol since her parents won’t 😂. She is 9 she ain’t getting a phone anytime soon I guess because all her friends have iPhones that she wants one lol. Her parents said not until at least 13 lol. I got my first phone at 11.

About to sign on to another trucking company. Took me a year to consider because I liked what I was doing but didn't like dealing with old equipment and the direction the company was heading towards.

Just got off my exercise bike, ride for 45 min's everyday, sits in my patio, with triple digit heat sweat my butt off. 🥵

Playing with the niece and nephews. She keeps begging me to buy her a phone lol since her parents won’t 😂. She is 9 she ain’t getting a phone anytime soon I guess because all her friends have iPhones that she wants one lol. Her parents said not until at least 13 lol. I got my first phone at 11.
Got my first phone at 79 zipper head😜

Had quite the early shift at work but still got home at a decent hour. Tinkered on my 3500, then met the family in town for supper.

Once home it was chores and then spent just shy of two hours tilling our outdoor arena. Got less than an hour left and it usually takes 4 hours total.

just got done watching a horrible video movie called The Descendants was start to finish a depressing film, thank goodness i got it for free at the local Library id kick myself if i had paid to rent it

Just finished moving my niece and her 2 sets of twin girls from Arlington, TX to Oceanside, CA.
My BIL Mark drove the packed 26' U-Haul (F-550 based maybe?) 1300+ miles like it was a dam Civic. Sheesh.
We unloaded it with Wendy and 3 14 year old girls. I'm beat. Flying home tomorrow.
Getting too old for this crap.

The truck had 3,000 miles on it. Pretty nice. I think we got a good price because many trucks are going from LA to TX; they need them back in CA. $1400 + $100 for the insurance. Gave us like 1500 miles and 5 days. We left Wednesday about 4:00 PM TX time and got to the storage about 4:00 today CA time. 5 fill-ups at $90 to $125. Last gas up was in Yuma, AZ so we didn't have to pay CA prices. I think the most we oaid was $3.20 per gallon at a Chevron. That's like free compared to what I'm used to.

Just got back Tahoe is beautiful...

27AAE041-56CE-4D8F-A46C-F19CC3B6DAAE.jpeg
IMG_2041.jpeg
IMG_2039.jpeg
IMG_2032.jpeg
A8C7D550-E062-4977-92E1-8FD1704DB5B2.jpeg
1E086AB0-BA2B-4FA9-B44D-AB63B6430AF8.jpeg

Barely finished up work to roll into 7 days off. We got fencing to get done in this heat, horses to haul, vet appointment for ultrasounds and gardening.

The tomatoes need cages and the peas need a trellis. Then more weeding.

Back