Wal-Mart pricing is CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if walmart is too expensive where are you shopping at? Nobody is saying where the good deals are?

Try your local Kmart. If they have any Gallon Jugs of "Name Brand" motor oils they will, most likely, be on clearance.

The only drawback....if you want to call it that lol....is they are all in SM, GF-4. You might score....if your interested in looking and don't mind vacant stores with no lines at the checkout.

Walmart in the states is CHEAP !!!!

in toronto, walmart wants $45 for castrol edge and pennzoil platinum, yes platinum, as well as Mobil 1 synth.

i just came back from a trip to Buffalo and dropped my jaw when i saw castrol edge for $30. platinum for 24 ultra for 27 and so on, you guys got it easy with your 2 or 3 % tax down there here in Ontario we pay 13 Stinking % on top of high prices even though the dollar is at par !!!!!;-((((( this makes me very maddd

Originally Posted By: andrei3333
Walmart in the states is CHEAP !!!!

in toronto, walmart wants $45 for castrol edge and pennzoil platinum, yes platinum, as well as Mobil 1 synth.

i just came back from a trip to Buffalo and dropped my jaw when i saw castrol edge for $30. platinum for 24 ultra for 27 and so on, you guys got it easy with your 2 or 3 % tax down there here in Ontario we pay 13 Stinking % on top of high prices even though the dollar is at par !!!!!;-((((( this makes me very maddd

If you don't like it, then move. Lot's of cheap housing down here. Warmer, too.

Originally Posted By: Stewart Fan
Originally Posted By: mongo161
I can only imagine the price of the synthetic oils at WM.

5qts of Pennzoil Platinum is $18.75 at my WM. Picked up two jugs yesterday.

Mine gets $24+ 5qt jug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back