wal mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart Mobil 1 was orginally $18 then it shot up to $22.96 then they put the famous ROLLBACK sticker on there saying orginally $22.96 now $19.50

Pretty smart, people love those red clearance & ROLLBACK stickers.

To add to my previous post...Our 3 local wal-marts
have the following favorites at these regular low prices...
1 Gal Mobil Delvac 1300= $5.88
1 gal Penz LL 15-40= $6.48
5Qt M1 ALL weights $19.88
5qt Penz All weights $7.88
5qt Penz High Mile $9.96

1qt Chev. Supreme 10/30 or 10/40 $1.08
Hovoline all weights $1.17

cool.gif
Just wish I didn't have to make one stop at Wally-World for oil and another someplace else for a filter. I may join the dark side and start getting SuperTech filters thanks to BITOG.
worshippy.gif

Is WALMART the only place you can buy the 5 quart jugs of Mobil 1 ??? Do they sell them at any auto parts stores ?? Thanks
cool.gif

quote:

Originally posted by JohnnyO:
Just wish I didn't have to make one stop at Wally-World for oil and another someplace else for a filter. ...

You don't! Where do you buy your filters? Do they sell oil there?

The chain store where I buy my Pure One filters also sells the oil I use for only 25¢/qt more. For the extra $1 spent on oil, I get to avoid WalMart's rude masses & save about an hour of time wasted from my day, too!

cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Eiron:

The chain store where I buy my Pure One filters also sells the oil I use for only 25¢/qt more. For the extra $1 spent on oil, I get to avoid WalMart's rude masses & save about an hour of time wasted from my day, too!

That's why I do all my Walmart shopping between 8-9am on the weekends, when it's pretty much a dead zone. Trying to shop there in the afternoon on a weekend is crazy!
freak2.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Boeing 757 Pilot:
Is WALMART the only place you can buy the 5 quart jugs of Mobil 1 ??? Do they sell them at any auto parts stores ??

cool.gif
#1, yes as far as I've ever seen.
#2, no as far as I've ever seen.
The 5 qt jugs are handy and usually cheaper though. Lately been putting K&N's in the truck and wife's car plus a NAPA Gold in the van. I tend to get my oil at K-Mart just because it's closer. The Big K has only Fram.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back