Two knuckleheads who can’t merge crash instead

at least no one got shot.. why you dont do crap like that.

Let them win.. and get home safe.. only takes 1 out of 1000x to die.. at least around here

Am I perfect no. A "good" driver kept passing me cutting in front with no room to spare....

then would change lanes to get 1 more car ahead.. but lane slows down and he gets behind

after 2x I blocked him. Yes I wont let you cut in front of me with 1ft to spare 3x
literally no room as in if I didnt brake there would be a collision.

but I didnt have to floor it either like that video village idiot.

The person driving the truck is an idiot. The other one is stupid. A little courtesy to let the other driver merge but there was an opening right behind the truck. Stupidity at its finest. There is a saying when it comes to merging, sh*t or get off the pot!

Overall sad to watch..... guess the stress levels in the heavy traffic in California can bring out the worse in people.

Lots of cluster**** in this video.

Silver car makes an illegal lane change (no turning signals).

Truck driver can't read her mind. Maybe driver of silver car is staying on the shoulder to make a phone call, seeing they're not signaling to make a lane change.

Truck driver tries to maintain his right of way while driver of silver car cuts him off, making an illegal lane change.

That thing wearing a wig gets out and exhibits pro-magnon behavior.

Simply obeying traffic laws would prevent this sort've thing.

I'm sure she's setting a great example for the (at least) 2 kids she has in the car. And the guy in the truck is a straight up D***. Only D**** accelerate when someone's trying to merge. At the end of the day, he lost 1.5 seconds of his trip by letting her in, and now he's got a bunch of dents and scratches to show for it (like he cares). Too bad she didn't break his window.

NV and UT handbooks both say you have to let someone in when they merge on freeway/express. She didn’t signal but he saw her. I would have pulled to the right to avoid this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GON
Truckers dash cams catch a lot of this on youtube, always wonder how people got their license to drive. :LOL:

The road in that video is Highway 101 near San Francisco.

Back