Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Graphene

I think you meant the WASH. :LOL:
Nope, not at all. Microfiber towels are made of plastic yarn/thread. Plastic as we all know, does not absorb any liquid materials.

Try to dry your car with one. You rub and rub and rub and rub and rub...... Panel is still wet as when you started. Leaves nothing but smeared droplets all over the car. Nothing but water pushers. A real natural chamois will hold way more water when you wring one out compared to a microfiber plastic towel. Try it yourself.

It's great wax. Just had one of my vehicles covered in salt for 2 weeks. Had a warmer day, power and hand washed it, looks great and surface is very smooth.

Nope, not at all. Microfiber towels are made of plastic yarn/thread. Plastic as we all know, does not absorb any liquid materials.

Try to dry your car with one. You rub and rub and rub and rub and rub...... Panel is still wet as when you started. Leaves nothing but smeared droplets all over the car. Nothing but water pushers. A real natural chamois will hold way more water when you wring one out compared to a microfiber plastic towel. Try it yourself.

This is your one man war against microfiber. You are losing.

Do you know that you're alone in your crusade against big microfiber?

I’m starting to think he is trolling by bringing this up in multiple threads.

I dry with monster fluffies or waffle weaves.

I applied the Graphene Flex Wax on my Ram last year. I got almost a full year out of it. The hood sheds water, but no longer beads. It is still quite shiny. We applied Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Flex Wax on my wifes Mustang, and Tucson. They both look great. I didn't have any issues with either. I think the Hybrid solutions is a great product line, but many think the Turtle Wax Seal and Shine still lasts longer.

I use Graphene Flex with great results. After car is wet but clean I spray on the panel and wipe down with short pile microfiber. After all is wiped down I wet down again with the pressure washer away from the car to mist the car. I then use the same wet microfiber to wipe over the car. Dry with leaf blower for most of the water and finish with microfiber drying towel. Because it is a water base carrier it takes water to spread and water to remove the carrier residue. It needs to set overnight to increase the shine. If residue shows in the morning a quick wash down and wipe with microfiber will remove the carrier.

The microfiber used goes into a covered water bucket with some detergent. Rung out and washed later with the other microfibers. I can understand what the OP is saying about streaks. Just a different way to apply than apply on dry car sealants.

Is their any UV protection with the Flex wax or is it simply with the Max version (non spray)?

After reading as much as I could understand about Graphene, I HIGHLY DOUBT there is any Graphene in any of these products and it would be of ZERO use in a spray or paste wax. It is an important compound in making high tech electronics and batteries when compressed and used under super high temps and pressures apparently. Kinda like all the "ceramics" car care products not having anything to do with ceramics. Waaaay back when, Blue Coral or Westleys put the chemical name of "silicone" on the container to make the buyer "oooo" and "ahhh", pretty much the same thing with "ceramic" this or "graphene" that in car care chemicals.

After reading as much as I could understand about Graphene, I HIGHLY DOUBT there is any Graphene in any of these products and it would be of ZERO use in a spray or paste wax. It is an important compound in making high tech electronics and batteries when compressed and used under super high temps and pressures apparently. Kinda like all the "ceramics" car care products not having anything to do with ceramics. Waaaay back when, Blue Coral or Westleys put the chemical name of "silicone" on the container to make the buyer "oooo" and "ahhh", pretty much the same thing with "ceramic" this or "graphene" that in car care chemicals.
You're probably right, but marketing works. I've read the ingredients, looked up product data sheets, and the usual main ingredient is some type of petroleum distillate that makes the car shiny. Of course 0.01% is some graphene and/or ceramic compound so they can add some legitimacy.

You're probably right, but marketing works. I've read the ingredients, looked up product data sheets, and the usual main ingredient is some type of petroleum distillate that makes the car shiny. Of course 0.01% is some graphene and/or ceramic compound so they can add some legitimacy.
Yeah I'm just curious which ones...

Because the SDS for any real coating is going to have a few hazardous products listed.

Griot's 3-in-1 lists 1-5% dimethyl siloxane.

The products work, and it's not all marketing.

Yeah, I used the graphene flex wax as a base coat and now as a topper over my nanoskin t3 coat.
If I don't buff off the flex wax after I immediately apply it then it is hard to get off, especiallyon warm or hot days.

I think I would rather stick to the hybrids 3-1 ceramic wax because i used that before and like it, easy to buff off.

Decided to spend some extra money and try Turtle Wax's spray-on graphene product. Was cheaper to buy straight from TW with free shipping than from Amazon or a local retailer, but still is a $20+ product. Most frustrating/worthless car detailing product I've ever used and I've been using sprays and paste waxes for 20+ years.

About a month ago, I used it on my 2015 Kia Sedona. I do a clay bar at least once a year, but this application was the standard hand wash/rinse/dry then apply the sealer/wax. Paint is in good condition for a 6 year old car, I'm pretty meticulous when it comes to detailing. It streaked horribly despite following the instructions and being very careful not to use too much. Streaking was a complaint of mine with the TW hybrid-ceramic product, but was never this bad. I chalked it up to detailing in the late-September sun, and figured the streaking would fade after a rain or two. I was right about the streaking disappearing (it did), but so did the protection! It shined up well (if you could look past the streaks) but only beaded water about three weeks.

I decided to give it a second shot now that it's almost mid-november and we had a decent 65 degree day without full sun. Applied it to my '07 Pacifica after a thorough wash & dry and evidently the streaking was not weather/sun related or a fluke. Absolutely awful to apply the stuff. It sort of smears on-- they tell you to only use a couple squirts per panel, well that's not very helpful considering the product doesn't flow across the panel well at all when you go to rub it in-- no lubricative properties at all. So if you go by the recommended two squirts, you'll have blotches and places where no product is applied. I was very careful at the beginning, but found it was near impossible to wipe the product/residue off so as to eliminate the streaks. I feel the effort required to get the streaks off would be more damaging to the finish than not waxing the car at all. I finally threw in the towel (quite literally) and treated it as a spray on wax, wipe on & wipe off (with clean towel) affair, streaks be ****ed. It shines good is all I can say. What really gets my goat, is when you run your hand across the paint after application, there's no smooth finish-- it feels like you just ran dawn dish detergent all over the car. The smooth finish is what gives me the satisfaction of a job well done, not so with this product.

I've had very good luck with Turtle Wax spray-on products lately, their Hybrid Solutions Ceramic and Ice Seal & Shine have been favorites of mine since they came out. The HS ceramic does tend to leave streaks (not terrible, mostly on the hood), but they're gone after the first rain shower, but leaves a super slick finish that gives me at least 3-4 months protection before the car starts to get dirty. The Ice Seal & Shine might not be as durable as the ceramic formula, but it goes on super easy, and still lasts a few months of good water beading, which keeps dirt and stuff from sticking in my experience.

The graphene stuff is a total fail IMO. Curious if anyone has had any luck with this stuff? Sadly I bought some of their paste "graphene" sealer/wax at the same time, I hope that works better than this spray-on stuff.
Just tried it on our cherry red santa fe.
HOLY GLOSS BATMAN....
Last time I saw something like this was collinite 915.
I found it very easy to work with. I applied in my garage. Did one whole side then buffed it off.
Damp micro first followed by a dry one.
Easy peasy.

It's only been a week but **** it looks amazing.

Back