Turtle Wax Seal & Shine Spray

TW Seal & Shine vs. TW Ceramic Hybrid ? I've been happy with the Seal & Shine - what can I expect stepping up to the more expensive TW Ceramic Hybrid ?

I've used Seal and Shine this year on 3 vehicles. I'm very pleased with the results. I recently gave them another coat before winter.

The top reviewers really like this product, especially chemical resistance. Holds up better than TW ceramic spray. However, they say it is more difficult to apply because it tends to smear. Have you had difficulty applying it?

I use both, TWSS on my 08 Jeep and TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic on my 18 Jeep. The 08 is dark blue and the 18 is red. I find the Hybrid Solutions smears a little less when you use the correct amount and lasts a little longer when you do one coat, let it cure for 24 hours, then do another. However, that's a pain in the butt, so when my bottle and a half of HS Ceramic runs out, I'm going to TWSS on the 18, too. The difference in how long they last appears to be negligible. Now that they added UV protection and the great smell to SS, I just don't see a good reason to use the more expensive product. In terms of shine, they are both outstanding and I can't see an advantage of one over the other.

Note: My 08 Jeep's paint looks brand new with no swirls after 13 years and lots of mud and road salt all over it. I've used nothing but Turtle Wax Ice products on it and hand washes most of the year with touchless auto washes when it is too cold to hand wash. I can't say enough about TW Ice products over the years. They are simply outstanding.

Back